Humanity System

A humanity system based off of the DayZ mod

Total Downloads: 1,598 - First Release: Jul 6, 2016 - Last Update: Aug 6, 2016

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Just make the guy who got killed lose x amount of humanity.

2. Yup I noticed betterchat doesn't have those calls now. I'll have to switch over when I rewrite this plugin. I'll probably add clan support and maybe something like steam friends checker. Depends if I can do that :p - That whole timed death, etc etc would be another plugin. Not the main idea of this plugin imo. And ddraw was broken last time I messed around with it. I'll have to test that as well.

3. hello my other players cannot see the head text, is this common, or is something wrong on this players end, i can see it fine. but im in admin mode, please help

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's a limitation in Rust.

5. WHEN YOU SAY LIMITATION, I CAN SEE IT... SHUD I JUST TURN IT OFF? DO OTHER SERVERS HAVE SAME PROBLEM, PARDON MY NEWBLYNESS PLEASE SIRWULF. ahh crud, i didn't realize caps!

6. i am sorry to ask again, i was unsure before, i the admin can see the players alignment above their heads, but they cannot see mine, is that an admin thing they cant see the admin alignment, but can see other players alignments? more testing is needed, i will try to do more in the next hours

7. For yall wondering im working on SmartHomes mainly as of now, but in my free time i'm working on what I want the new ranking system for this to be. I will most likely be incorporating the famous ELO rating system used by many games, for example Rainbow Six Siege. (found here - Elo rating system - Wikipedia). Now I will probably used a much scaled down version of this method to further incorporate it into this plugin. Statistically I want to better find the heroes and bandits for yall, but it requires time. Thanks for the patience though ;)

8. To combat abuse from clanmembers/friends killing each other to gain back to Hero and buff it up high, I set a very small max positive points,

Mostly this plugin just currently shows differenes in players who combat or dont combat (pvpers vs roleplayers/basebuilders/hermits),

Also bad guys become heros from constant pvp and good guys become bandits from defending themselves.

Until death has more of a penalty in Rust and clans/friends can't abuse/exploit the system, and code is added for self defense, I dont think this plugin will ever achieve its vision as an actual Humanity system. Its a good first attempt though.

9. Still would be gould to describe what it does.
    Doing what XY does is not pretty informative ^^

10. A crosswork with UGather would be nice.. That Heroes can get a better GatherRate. And Bandits not :) edit: ohh that is possible :D

But i have a Problem, the Groups will not Show in Chat, i use BetterChat

i have to set the Default Group of BetterChat or something?

Edit: User will not be added to Groups and a paradox appears >.<
    SNAG-0007.jpg

Dont know what to do :/

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2018
  11. Now it works.. a little :D i have to change the BetterChat default group to neutral?