HitMarker GUI

Informs the attacker/player on the screen if someone is hit

Total Downloads: 6,858 - First Release: Jul 17, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 7, 2016

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Maybe you can use CL_ReceiveFilePng? Don't know how but.. just maybe.. :D

2. Nah. On load it just adds it to everyone.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439675904][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Maybe... i have to look into that.

3. Some players are reporting that their screen shakes if someone near by is shooting..any reports of this?
    (18:21:05) | [Oxide] 5:20 PM [Info] (CHAT): [Salt] Sierra: people near me are shooting

(18:21:11) | [Oxide] 5:20 PM [Info] (CHAT): [Salt] Sierra: and our screens are shaking liek we are

(18:21:14) | [DaBBu] Priest[1170765/76561198211478549] died (Bullet)

(18:21:14) | [Oxide] 5:20 PM [Info] (CHAT): [Salt] Sierra: the oens shooting

(18:21:16) | [Oxide] 5:20 PM [Info] (CHAT): [Salt] Sierra: x.x

(18:21:18) | [Oxide] 5:20 PM [Info] (CHAT): [Salt] Top Kek: I keep getting screen shake like im shooting/being shot when ppl in my area are in gun fights
    (18:28:11) | [Oxide] 5:27 PM [Info] (CHAT): [Salt] Top Kek: yeah theres a group near us in gun fights a lot and our screens shake at times like we are being shot punched be we arent lol

(18:28:20) | [Oxide] 5:27 PM [Info] (CHAT): [Salt] Sierra: it's happening to my whole clan lol

4. xD Its from Rust.. m8

5. I see, weird they only started complainting after i loaded the plugin..lol must be the placebo effect.

6. Can you add a smooth attenuation sight on crosshair? How this is done on PlayerTrade GUI.

7. fadein / fadeout ?

8. Yes...

9. Have you ever seen a Hitmarker in your life xD?

10. out of no where stopped working on my server.

11. Is there ANY way to make this less intense on the cpu?

12. Less intense ... ? Why?

13. Is it possible to somehow reduce delays display the marker?
    If there is a delay you hitmarker 50-70 ms or does not appear.

14. Open the plugin and change the timers value.

15. Pff... This time display marker, not the time of its occurrence Before...

16. I dont understand you.

17. The marker appears with a delay, and the config as you said regulated marker display time after the delay.

18. Well it has a delay because it takes time to load the image from the url.... if you want i can add the timer value in the config.

19. It is desirable to somehow speed up the pictures, it may be easier to make the local path, not the URL? So be loaded quickly.

20. I still didnt look into storing the picture into the image folder// One day maybe.