HeliControl

Moved

Total Downloads: 35,358 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. Really??? I know of 2 of the top of my head: Fancydrop and Pilot Eject

Just put in a min time to spawn and a max time to spawn in the config and the plugin chooses a random time between that.

Fancy Drop Config:
    Code:
        "Maximum minutes for random timer delay ": 120,
        "Minimum minutes for random timer delay ": 30,
    Pilot Eject Config:
    Code:
        "Max Time Until Next Event": 21600.0,
        "Max Time Until Pilot Eject": 600.0,
        "Min Spawn Height Enabled": false,
        "Min Time Until Next Event": 3600.0,
        "Min Time Until Pilot Eject": 300.0,

2. I'm quite sure Fancy Drop has nothing to do with Helicopters, and I have no idea what Pilot Eject is.

3. Code:
    This plugin creates a semi-dynamic event revolving around the helicopter. This event adds:    A random chance of the helicopter "malfunctioning", which causes the helicopter to spin out of control to the ground (settings to control this included in the configuration file)
        Upon this events occurrence, the pilot will eject from the helicopter and float down to the ground with a parachute, he will then go into a wounded state where players will be able to search for him and steal his gear

I think it would be a good thing for this plugin to have if you cba just say so.

4. I'm not too interested in adding features like that to this plugin. As I've stated before, this plugin was started simply as a way to configure existing settings for the Helicopter (and things very closely related to it, i.e. spawn times, locations) and not go all out and add full features.

5. spawn add not working for me

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2017
  6. and i add /helispawn add 1
    then reload the plugin and /updatehelis

but it didn't spawn there when /callheli

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2017
  7. Do you have the config option "Spawning - Use custom helicopter spawns " set to true?

8. yes . ..

9. Do I need to create HeliControlData.json ? There's only HeliControlWeapons which has the default config, but I need to change the loot table

10. im having an issue with copters spawning at my custom spawn also

11. Okay. I'll check it out myself, and assuming I can replicate the issue, I will put out a fix as quickly as I can.

No. If the "Use Custom Loot" config option is enabled, a default one will be generated after plugin load.

12. I can't seem to increase the fire rate of the turrets or the turret burst length at all. every time it just resets to default

13. I have setup the cooldowns/limits and granted the targeted group the perms callhelitoself and player, but not the helicontrol.callheli. Upon players using /callheli [targetname] it render that they do not have perms.

14. Do you mean this as in the config values reset to their default, or in-game it has no change?

If you haven't already, you may need to grant them one of the limit or cooldown permissions. Example:
    Code:
    oxide.grant user UserName helicontrol.limit.1

15. I have granted these perms.

16. somebody knows why plugin work only after reload if server restarted

17. Hey Shadey!!!! Hello sir. I have HeliRefuel added to my server now also. I also sent this same message to it's Developer. I loaded his plugin in the server and everything was uno perfectO!!!!!! And no probs! ....But. When the heli spawned it's normal routines from the helicontroll plugin. This is what I got in the Logs. Do you see a way past this so there is no conflict sir? Please PM me....thankyou kindly!!!....Dave
    Code:
    (08:07:07) | at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Thankyou for any help or insight as to how to correct this. Or if i have to remove one now???.....thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  18. I'm a little confused because I could have sworn I replied to this post already (@Wulf am I losing my mind or did my post get deleted?), but anyway:
    Could you elaborate a bit on this? Does it just not load, or is there an issue when it first loads? Are you even still having this issue?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  19. No Shady..... The problem has been resolved sir. In Devblog they said they addressed Heli and Horse issues. Both of which I was involved in. I had to communicate with many Dev's about conflicts with some of the server lag...etc. When adding new payed for mods. I want to thank you sir for your time. I know your a busy guy. I apologize for any hassle I have caused you sir. Your Mod and my servers are working great sir. Thank you. Dave

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven't seen anything.