GatherRewards

Gives players money through Economics/ServerRewards for various actions (gathering, animal kills)

Total Downloads: 4,549 - First Release: Jan 12, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. There he was way to remove wood and Ore to prevent it polluting the console ?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can look into why you're seeing that error. It should not show though.

3. Is there a way to add money to an NPC?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure how the NPC stuff works really. You're wanting an NPC to carry money around, or get money for action?

5. Money for the action of killing them.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oh yeah, I can probably do that. :p

7. The latest update spams the console like crazy....it generates so much lag on low end servers.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which update? Did you use the one posted in the thread? Also, logs please.

9. The one from wed (attach), there's no error, it just spamms with gather info ->

[Info] [Gather Rewards] Zeus etc etc (everytime he hits something that is enabled in the plugin to give him money, stones, trees, everything)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah, here ya go. Had some debug info in there.

11. Aw, nice. Thanks ^^, now its fine :D.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441583937][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Damm, i cant edit my post, sry for double post, but i thought id let you know now given the fact that you're online.

1st of all -> plugin errors (happens when he loots from crates) ->

Code:
    4:18 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerLoot' on plugin 'GatherRewards v2.0.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    4:18 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.GatherRewards.OnPlayerLoot (.PlayerLoot lootInventory, .BaseEntity targetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    4:18 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerLoot' on plugin 'GatherRewards v2.0.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    4:18 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.GatherRewards.OnPlayerLoot (.PlayerLoot lootInventory, .BaseEntity targetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2nd - are there any permissions added with your update or ? Seems like one of my moderators ( set to moderator group from oxide groups ) aint getting his balance updated (gets no money) , but mine gets updated (as the owner)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
  12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin doesn't have any permissions. I'd check to make sure the Economics datafile is fine for his entry. The OnPlayerLoot error I need to fix yet, but the actual hook needs some fixing too.

13. Hmm, okay, got it. I'll see what i can do with that economics problem and come back later if i encounter any other problems.

Thanks for your help !
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441586001][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Looks like its not an economics problem after all, it works on wood, but not on stone (ore? i suppose?). He gets no message when hitting stones and no $$, but it works on trees.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Made a few more fixes.

15. Same thing, you put the wrong shortname, it was .ore not -ore.

Fixed it, now it works :p.

Attached Files:

16. Hi , i dont see in the reward list kill human get reward configure :/ not hitting corpse , killing any human.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not in there right now, but it can be added.

18. Code:
    [9/9/2015 9:39:21 PM] [Oxide] 9:39 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'money-for-gather v1.2.1'
    File: money-for-gather.lua Line: 145 attempt to index field 'Initiator' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using the file from the previous author. Use the WIP version linked below instead.

Gather Rewards | Page 5 | Oxide

20. Hi @Wulf, when time update this plugin for human kill get reward version ?