GatherRewards

Gives players money through Economics/ServerRewards for various actions (gathering, animal kills)

Total Downloads: 4,549 - First Release: Jan 12, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Thank you a lot ^^

2. That's really appreciated as it is a really good mod :)

3. getting this message since last update of RUST and current Oxide version :
    Code:
    [Oxide] 9:17 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'MoneyForGather'
    File: money-for-gather.lua Line: 146 attempt to index field 'Initiator' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. How to set the value of the animals? Tried bear.prefab - not work

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It needs more updates than just that I believe. I have it partially updated and overhauled already, just not finished yet.

6. You can PM me or throw unfinished plugin here - I need only part with animals.

7. hi , any chance to get an updated version of this plugin ? horses ar not included , also reward for killing animals does not work also ore gather does not work , only for wook . thanks

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll be posting an update shortly for this.

9. excellent news , waiting for it :)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Here's something for now. It'll likely receive changes before the actual release yet. Corpse/player rewards aren't working currently in this.

11. The value of animals has changed with the bear on assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals/bear.prefab ?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The default is generated, you can change it to anything you'd like via the config. ;)

13. You can add more value to the distance the killing of animals? I would myself remade but I Do not Know Sharpe. Part of the code plug on my lua
    Code:
      if(attacker:ToPlayer() ~= nil) then
         player = attacker:ToPlayer()
           userdata = API:GetUserDataFromPlayer(player)
             animal = entity.corpseEntity
            local distance = player:DistanceTo(entity);
             local amount = 0
              if animal:lower():match("bear") then
              amount = math.min(math.floor(tonumber(self.Config.Settings.BearKillAmount) * distance), self.Config.Settings.MaxDeposit)
            userdata:Deposit(amount)
                if self.Config.Settings.GatherMessagesEnabled == "true" then
               self:SendMessage(player, self.Config.Messages.OnAnimalKill:format(amount, "bear"))
                print("$$$$$$$$$$ Охота: " .. amount .. " за bear.")
              end

Or tell me how to change the name of the animal, to again become a working plugin?
    I tried to write a bear instead of a bear.prefab - is not working

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can probably add an option for that.

15. Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "ReceivedForGather": "Vous avez reçu {0} for gathering {1}.",
        "ReceivedForKill": "Vous avez reçu {0} Pour avoir tué {1}.",
        "ReceivedForLoot": "Vous avez reçu {0} for looting {1}."
      },
      "Settings": {
        "Rewards": {
          "Bear": 25,
          "Boar": 25,
          "Chicken": 25,
          "Corpse": 25,
          "Horse": 25,
          "Ore":  0,
          "Stag": 25,
          "Wolf": 25,
          "Wood": 0
        },
        "ShowMessages": true
      }
    }

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Another version to test, I added a null check at one point to prevent some errors from Economics.

17. just what is this version that I took so I do not see at all what the problem
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441172685,1441148141][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello wulf you know how I could do for the player earns money thank you for your answer

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you having an issue with the plugin still?

19. yes i still problems. I install the plugin shop if players win not money it is useless to have this plugin

français
    oui jai encore des problèmes. j'ai installer le plugin shop si les joueurs gagner pas de l'argent ça sert à rien d'avoir ce plugin
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441174381][/DOUBLEPOST]I think I found the problem is when I pass the values "Wood": 0 "Ore": 0,

Attached Files:

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The error there is from MoneyTime, not this plugin.