GatherRewards

Gives players money through Economics/ServerRewards for various actions (gathering, animal kills)

Total Downloads: 4,549 - First Release: Jan 12, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you using Oxide build 969 or higher?

2. [DOUBLEPOST=1432285629][/DOUBLEPOST]
    if download 2.0.970:
    http://oxidemod.org/downloads/oxide-for-rust-experimental.714/history
    the problem is not solved

[DOUBLEPOST=1432286376][/DOUBLEPOST]972 - problem is not solved
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432313549,1432285537][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Oxide build 974 - problem is not solved

3. [Oxide] 1:23 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'MoneyForGather'
    File: money-for-gather.lua Line: 146 attempt to index field 'Initiator' (a nil value):

4. The plugin works, but always gives an error in the console!
    Code:
    [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'MoneyForGather'
    File: money-for-gather.lua Line: 146 attempt to index field 'Initiator' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432335740,1432316663][/DOUBLEPOST]Oxide build 979 - problem is not solved:
    The plugin works, but always gives an error in the console!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432341423][/DOUBLEPOST]981 - problem is not solved

5. I am also getting this error except its on line 145 not 146

6. No money for ores, too much chat spam would be good to have on depleted source the money dispersed and a single message on the collection. IE: You have earned XXX for killing {player or animal}or You have earned XXX for harvesting {resource}. Id love to contribute to some one for the time to fix/update as above.
    Take me up on this wulf?

7. you can turn off the chat spam.

8. Well aware of that but thats not what i was asking about.

9. I updated the source... Since it wasn't updated recently... But it's working 100% now...

Here's the file, not sure how to post it...

No need to delete your old configuration file... it should load in fine with the old one...

So far I haven't seen any Console spamming and I get money for everything I kill.

Attached Files:

10. [Oxide] 8:13 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'MoneyForGather'
    File: money-for-gather.lua Line: 145 attempt to index field 'Initiator' (a nil value):
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433379324][/DOUBLEPOST][Oxide] 8:57 PM [Info] Animal: npc/animals/horse_corpse
    [Oxide] 8:57 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'MoneyForGather'
    File: 00-Economics.lua Line: 35 attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'money' (a nil value):

11. Was that with my update? >_>

12. That is for 00-Economics.lua Plugin... Not sure why...

I honestly have no clue... It works on my server 100%... And that's the file I updated with... There's going to be a forced wipe and update tomorrow... So I wouldn't even be bothered with it right now.

13. Can i give it a try with the latest Oxide build?
    Or does it need to be updated?

guess it needs an update..
    Code:
    [6/6/2015 2:19:24 PM] [Oxide] 2:19 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin money-for-gather (IOException: Sharing violation on path C:\rust-experimental\server\my_server_identity\oxide\plugins\money-for-gather.lua)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ let me experiment with this :)

Fixed, works like charm, tried to add horses, dunno if it works yet <<< it does not

Can you update the animal list? :)
    Code:
    [Oxide] 3:09 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'MoneyForGather'
    File: money-for-gather.lua Line: 145 attempt to index field 'Initiator' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    ^^^ ammo type?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
  14. We installed this on our YOS RP server and everything works but gathering ORE..

15. I really like the idea of this. Great plugin. But I am a little confused and would be grateful if someone could clear something up for me. Basically, I get the money for gather notification in the chat log but I don't know how you see your 'money balance'? How do you know how much money you have? and if you want to buy something, I'm not sure how you do?

16. /balance shows you your balance and to buy a something you would type /buy "item" how "many"

So something like /buy "metal_fragments" "150"

17. Comes any Updates here? Plugin actually not work correct. Get no Money for gathering Ores.

18. Pliz where is the update ? :p

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Working on updating it since the author seems to have disappeared. :)