FriendsAPI

Moved

Total Downloads: 24,016 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 39 likes
  1. Hello. One bug toward update. Don't forget this one thank you.

Attached Files:

2. When entering either of the commands i get these "b's" in brackets: 1/30 friends ([playername max.):
    i dont think the "max" is supposed to be there either. Is there any troubleshooting for this error? also what is this?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491161518][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I just realized its suppose to make the 1/30 in bold, but instead of doing so it just shows up and a b. it's not bolding the characters

3. My friends data file has now 40k lines at one of my servers. People can't remove anybody from their friends, but adding is working fine.

4. Found one problem: its trying to remove the first player from database, and not telling, that there is multiple players with specified nickname. Maybe there is others as well.

UPD: So, you need to check for all names from database, and then compare if their id are on the player's friend list. If more than 1 has been found on player's friend list, then print their names.

UPD2: Also if player has changed the nickname, im not sure, if plugin will work well, so it needs to check for online players as well, or change nickname at database on player join.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  5. [Error] Error while compiling: Friends.cs(160,28): error CS1061: Type `AutoTurret' does not contain a definition for `authorizedPlayers' and no extension method `authorizedPlayers' of type `AutoTurret' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm putting out another build to make the field public again in Rust. It was changed to private in the Rust update.

7. 47 Friends - Failed to compile: Friends.cs(160,28): error CS1061: Type `AutoTurret' does not contain a definition for `authorizedPlayers' and no extension method `authorizedPlayers' of type `AutoTurret' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See my above reply please.

9. Update to the plugin or update to Oxide?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide.

11. hello.. Friends is not working?

12. Update oxide.

13. oh.. again? is it the same problem with the Autoauth? Cuz of the same developer..

14. i update oxide no work

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You aren't updated then. Compare your installed version vs. the latest released.

16. friends has stoped working any info

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it's the same error, update Oxide.

18. i never got any errors i just reloaded the plugin and it started working

19. update Oxide that what I've done

20. Wtf?
    Code:
    Error while compiling: Friends.cs(160,28): error CS1061: Type `AutoTurret' does not contain a definition for `authorizedPlayers' and no extension method `authorizedPlayers' of type `AutoTurret' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?