1. That's awesome! That's a great example too because if you know all the tools it would be so much faster to make in fortify.
    Mind if I share that on the fortify subreddit?

@grimreaper98K You need the new FORTIFY on Steam version to get .json saves into and out of fortify.

2. Yes, share it all you like :) ill upload the json a bit later too .

Here is a link to the more finished boat in rust. still have a lot of rooms to setup :)

CopyPaste Boat

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2016
  3. and remember that ship is big :) load times may vary. he he
    Now that I started working with fortify and finding all the tools. I should have just did a lot more finshing work on doors, walls and hallways in Fortify. much easier.

CopyPaste Boat

4. yes i bought it as soon as it came out lol

5. Awesome work! Would even worth 10€ to me.

6. Agree :)

7. I totally love it too. with Copy/Paste plugin, its a no brainer :)
    Plus if I'm at a PC that is not a "Gaming" pc for rust, I can easily build stuff in Fortify too.

Now, to figure out a viable way to allow mass players some access to paste these creations on servers. And still control spam pasting, server upload security and a few other things. hummm.. I am thinking.

8. I've been thinking about this one. The plugin needs a file size limit and a cooldown for pasting. Alternatively it could store the last paste reference for each user and delete that when they paste again?

9. Yep me also love it cause I can now build at work :p

Anyway @pfergus could you add some option to set up map size and same seed as I am using? I understand its not easy cause you need to have maybe some connection to playrust.io to get the map image ect, it would be awesome to have this option so you know thje buildings are builded for the specialy things about maps ;)

10. Here is a remake of my older airship. Love this design for Ship to ship battles in midair.. lol Just don't fall.
    In rust it originally took me hours to make this.. quick redo in approx. 20 minutes. Awesomeness.

[​IMG]

11. anyone knows any server that has the plugin to copy and paste? I can not find any

12. I think every 2nd max 3rd server haves Copy-Paste plugin, my all servers have it ;) but to be able to copy your building you still need to acces copypaste folder under oxide/data, so oyu need to be a serverowner or have acces to FTP and these files ;)

13. Has anyone tried importing placeables with the new update?

14. tryed this
    Code:
    (19:30:32) | [BUNDLE] Not found: assets/prefabs/building/stairs.u/block.stair.ushape.prefab
    (19:30:32) | Couldn't find prefab "assets/prefabs/building/stairs.u/block.stair.ushape.prefab"
    (19:30:32) | [BUNDLE] Not found: assets/prefabs/building/stairs.u/block.stair.ushape.prefab
    (19:30:32) | Couldn't find prefab "assets/prefabs/building/stairs.u/block.stair.ushape.prefab"
    (19:30:32) | [BUNDLE] Not found: assets/prefabs/building/stairs.l/block.stair.lshape.prefab
    (19:30:32) | Couldn't find prefab "assets/prefabs/building/stairs.l/block.stair.lshape.prefab"
    (19:30:32) | [BUNDLE] Not found: assets/prefabs/building/wall.frame.cell.gate/wall.frame.cell.gate.prefab
    (19:30:32) | Couldn't find prefab "assets/prefabs/building/wall.frame.cell.gate/wall.frame.cell.gate.prefab"
    (19:30:32) | [BUNDLE] Not found: assets/prefabs/building/stairs.l/block.stair.lshape.prefab
    (19:30:32) | Couldn't find prefab "assets/prefabs/building/stairs.l/block.stair.lshape.prefab"

15. Oops. That will be fixed in the next update. The path should be "assets/prefabs/building core/".

16. Oh could you also add in Deployables Fence gate and Fence doors? they are missing there - prison cells are there so now the fence so the prison/jails and playgrounds can be done ;)

17. Need to do an update that is just getting more parts in. I keep getting distracted with new features.

Oh and the new update is out that fixes the stairs issue, plus external walls/gate are now included with copy-paste saves.

18. every time i try to paste in my creation it says, file empty any ideas?