1. SOME ONE... Needs to write something to take the build files from Fortify and make them importable into rust.... maybe paste them via CopyPaste.cs

OR SOMETHING...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It might be good to link to Fortify, as there are quite a few results when trying to find what you are referring to.

3. Download Fortify 1.3 • /r/fortify

4. Hey, fortify creator here. I'm currently working on just that. The first step I've taken is trying to import the copyPaste data into fortify. I'm getting the correct positions but not the right rotations. Something about adding the yrotation value from "default" to each object isn't working out. There are other hurdles to overcome, some of the building part origins I use do not match the rust parts. This will be some work but totally worth it for such a great feature.

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]
    Having to recreate this in the sky is hell.

6. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015
  7. Hi! And how we do that? Because Fortify has different file format than copy-paste?!

8. how do u import to rust copy paste?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1445528392][/DOUBLEPOST]how did he do that?

9. I guess he just built it and used Copy Paste to paste it into the Air.

10. @pfergus have you had anymore luck with the origins and rotation? A fortify export to the copy/paste format would really awesome to be able to use :)

11. @nomizzz I've put that work on hold for awhile now. Getting the steam version ready with new features like 3D terrrain.

12. Hey, Is there a help for the fortify plugin? I couldn't figure out to remove something if I messed up on it. :) Noob fail.

13. Here you go: Fortify Guide

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2016
  14. Thank you pfergus! Appreciate it very much!

15. The latest version has copy-paste import/export built in. Get it here: FORTIFY on Steam

16. Yes, so far it works pretty good. I created a few things in fortify, pasted them in game fine with the CopyPaste plugin. :)

[​IMG]

17. Yeah also the price for Fortify is kinda... well big smile :D :p, I suggest everybody should buy it and support the dev cause as far as I remember many have requested to be able to copy/paste from fortify to game and finaly we have it :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471423793][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nice Ship - any posibility to share it? :p

18. how do you import buildings from fortify to rust? i have my own server and i have the copy and paste plugin. so what so i do?

19. oxide/data/copypaste in this folder copy your saved building, WARNING!!!! You need to unload copypaste plugin before uploading your file, after upload is done you need to load copypaste plugin back... I suggest since you ask how to, to read overview of copypaste