Event - Headquarters

Capture the headquarters

Total Downloads: 607 - First Release: Nov 12, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 30, 2016

5/5, 3 likes
  1. You need 2 Spawnfiles.
    First one id for the HQs
    Second one for the player spawns.
    how do you want to use 3 Spawnfiles?? (HQ; Team a; Team b)
    Pls read the overview page

Code:
    Second spawn file, the plugin will check the distances between the HQ and the spawn point and it will set automatically the spawns for each HQ.
    This means that you need to set spawn points next to each HQ points.
    So each team has 1 HQ as their spawn.
    They will spawn next to it.

But i also experienced that some HQs are used more often than others (i have 1 HQ that is used 50% of the time and one that was never used. I have a total of 9 HQs)

2. strange as it should be randomly used. i'll try to check if i missed something, because i have 5 HQ and they are all used.

3. I would like to have a timer, how long a captured HQ will be active until it gets destroyed automatically.
    Also a message that now there is a new HQ to capture would be nice.
    I expired that i and many other players dont recognize that the HQ changed.
    a better visualization would be nice.

4. getting kicked out of game after a event is over Steam gave us a AuthTicketCanceled ticket response for unconnected id also if people join they get randomly kicked out from the game ont he start this is with headquarters is this a eventmanger prob or headquaters prob

5. Hi,

i don't get something basic... How do we capture the HQ ? Tried to stay next to the sign, using it and holding it(like if i was painting), and nothing happens. Heard an explosion one time bit nothin more...

Thanks !

6. First thanks for the awesome work with that event mode <3 now we come to the problems that I have. When u try to play the event u are not longer able to capture any headquarter since the last update. There ist no error message or anything else it just stopped working the event runs trough without any hq even spawning. Second problem is the config file it doesn't get loaded by the EventManager because of missing entries for the spawn files this also doesn't allow me to modify the team colors. Now the last question is there any way to remove the scoreboard and the timer?

Greetings Rapedotty

(Admin of CGN-Gaming)

Edit: figured out what the mistake was but still it´s not showing which headquarter should be captured/destroyed

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2017
  7. I too am having the problem stated by rapedotty. Does not show which objective is the one to capture or when someone is capturing it? Bug in the plugin from an update or am I missing something?

8. The screen stays red when friendly fire happens, anyway to turn ff off?

9. Code:
    [CÓDIGO] (15:43:10) | 0 HQ tiene 0 desova
    (15:43:10) | 1 HQ tiene 6 desova
    (15:43:10) | 2 HQ tiene 0 desova
    (15:43:10) | 3 HQ tiene 0 desova
    (15:43:10) | 4 HQ tiene 7 desova
    (15:43:10) | 5 HQ tiene 3 desova
    (15:43:10) | 6 HQ tiene 0 desova
    (15:43:10) | 7 HQ tiene 0 desova
    (15:43:10) | 8 HQ tiene 0 desova
    (15:43:10) | 9 HQ tiene 0 desova
    (15:43:10) | 10 HQ tiene 0 desova
    (15:43:10) | 11 HQ tiene 0 desova
    (15:43:10) | 12 HQ tiene 0 desova
    (15:43:10) | 13 HQ tiene 0 desova
    (15:43:10) | 14 HQ tiene 0 desova
    (15:43:10) | No se ha podido llamar gancho 'EventChooseSpawn' en plug-in 'HeadQuarters v0.0.4' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: El argumento está fuera de rango.
    Nombre de parámetro: valor mínimo es mayor que el valor máximo).
    (15:43:10) | en System.Random.Next (Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Core.Random.Range (Int32 min, Int32 max) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Plugins.HeadQuarters + HQ.GetRandomSpawn () [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Plugins.HeadQuarters.EventChooseSpawn (reproductor .BasePlayer, Vector3 initialPos) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Plugins.HeadQuarters.DirectCallHook (System.String nombre, System.Object y ret, System.Object [] args) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (método HookMethod, System.Object [] args) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (nombre System.String, System.Object [] args) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (gancho System.String, System.Object [] args) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
    (15:43:10) | No se ha podido llamar gancho 'EventChooseSpawn' en plug-in 'HeadQuarters v0.0.4' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: El argumento está fuera de rango.
    (15:43:10) | en System.Random.Next (Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Core.Random.Range (Int32 min, Int32 max) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Plugins.HeadQuarters + HQ.GetRandomSpawn () [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Plugins.HeadQuarters.EventChooseSpawn (reproductor .BasePlayer, Vector3 initialPos) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Plugins.HeadQuarters.DirectCallHook (System.String nombre, System.Object y ret, System.Object [] args) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (método HookMethod, System.Object [] args) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (nombre System.String, System.Object [] args) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (gancho System.String, System.Object [] args) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0
      en Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (gancho System.String, System.Object [] args) [0x00000] en <nombre de archivo desconocido>: 0 [/ CODE]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
  10. Hi Reneb my friends and I are enjoying this event lots, I'm a bit confused about the start of the event though. Team A gets to the first HQ to capture and until both teams have been killed once the HQ cannot be captured, it seems? Is this supposed to happen or are we missing something about the initial capture of the HQ. Each subsequent round seems to 'work' fine. Thanks again for the Event, its top job :)

11. @Reneb is this plugin still maintained? It bugs a lot like not being able to capture or destroy and the red screen after friendly fire won't disappear even after leaving the event.

12. No work?

13. This plugin is not maintained anymore, it is not working and the developer is not responding.

14. Thx for information

15. How Do I Fix This
    Error while compiling: HeadQuarters.cs(1032,59): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]'

16. the plugin doesn't work because of a rust update, no way for it to be fixed ATM

17. Hi, is there any chance that this event will work someday ? a very good idea. it is a pity that the Rust update does not work the plugin