Event - Headquarters

Capture the headquarters

Total Downloads: 607 - First Release: Nov 12, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 30, 2016

5/5, 3 likes
  1. Reneb updated Event - Headquarters with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1479927922][/DOUBLEPOST]overview has been edited to match the latest update
    also i added the ResourceID for the updater plugin

2. So nobody new can join after the event starts.. Close on start is set to FALSE in the event set up and I even increased the join timer to 480 seconds in the auto event set up and still closes on start. I have not tried 0.0.2 yet but I assume this bug still exists?

**EDIT** Trying new version now.. re-set up stuff from scratch, and made sure Close on Start was FALSE... we'll see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2016
  3. you posted this bug after i already edited the plugin :p
    i'll do that also in next version

4. master
    I have the "Event Manager", "Reneb / k1lly0u", "3.0.2" plugin installed
    and the EMInterface, both works nice !

But HeadQuarters dont load properly, I tried the version official on Overview
    and the version that I found on the Event manager 3 public testing,
    both version gives me this error:

Code:
    (23:14:59) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Warning] Calling 'Unload' on 'HeadQuarters v0.0.1' took 685ms
    (23:14:59) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Info] Unloaded plugin HeadQuarters v0.0.1 by Reneb
    (23:14:59) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Info] Unloaded plugin Event Manager Menu Interface v1.0.1 by k1lly0u
    (23:15:00) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Info] [Event Manager] Saved player statistics
    (23:15:00) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Warning] Calling 'Unload' on 'EventManager v3.0.2' took 676ms
    (23:15:00) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Info] Unloaded plugin Event Manager v3.0.2 by Reneb / k1lly0u
    (23:15:00) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Debug] EMInterface plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: EventManager
    (23:15:00) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Info] Loaded plugin HeadQuarters v0.0.1 by Reneb
    (23:15:00) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'HeadQuarters v0.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (23:15:00) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.HeadQuarters.RegisterGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeadQuarters.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeadQuarters.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (23:15:00) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Info] Loaded plugin Event Manager v3.0.2 by Reneb / k1lly0u
    (23:15:00) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Info] Loaded plugin Event Manager Menu Interface v1.0.1 by k1lly0u
    (23:15:03) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Warning] [Event Manager] --- Validating all event configs and auto events ---
    (23:15:03) | [Oxide] 23:14 [Error] [Event Manager] No auto events found!

5. you have to do oxide.reload EMInterface ONLY

6. HeadQuarters
    is working now...

but only before I installed the ArenaDeathmatch

anyway I can not understand the Team playing, I can not identify the allies and the enemies.

7. by color of the shirt

8. but...
    my Kits have own clothes...
    I need to do new kits for classes without Shirts??

9. yes you do

10. As soon as "Close on Start = false" is fixed I'll be able to provide more feedback due to more players attending the event... hint hint lol

11. i don't see why people can't join the event.
    I don't auto close it.
    What does it say to players that try to join exactly?
    maybe it's a bug in the event manager, but i don't see why it would also

12. It says the "event is closed". To clarify, it lets people join UNTIL it starts.. then nobody can join despite the Close on Start being set to false. Maybe it is something with the event manager but my two deathmatch events let people join after it's already started.. I'm using the public beta event manager.

I'm going to remove it and set it up one more time, making sure close on Start is false and I'll set the auto event join timer to like 8 minutes.. then I'll try to join it as soon as it starts and I'll post back here in a bit... already tried this once but I'll give it one more go.

13. Woot new version! I'll load this up within the hour and post some results later. Thanks Reneb!

14. Sadly... the Close on Start still isn't working. Here's what happened:

I cleaned out all my old HQ files.. installed the new HQ version. Reloaded the Event System in oxide.

Set up a new HQ Event in EMInterface event GUI, making sure Close on Start was set to false.

I then went into Auto Events tab and set up a config for HQ, setting the Join Timer to 8 minutes (so much clicking..)

Added the new HQ config to AutoEvent list and set the next event to be run to the HQ event.

Launched Auto Events, HQ popped as expected.

2 people joined (my minimum). Event acknowledge it would start soon.

1 more joined within that first 60 seconds before the event started.

After 60 seconds was up, the event started but I saw:

"There is no more players in the event"
    "The event was cancelled!"
    "Event HeadQuarters is about to begin!"
    (got the 3 messages above all at once, in that order)

... and then the Event started with the 3 people.

A 4th tried to join and got:

"Event is closed."

15. I remenber getting those 3 lines when using LastManStanding with event manager if that can help, i never was able to let ppl join after it started, maybe it can help you.

Also i will try this new event when i have time , maybe 2morrow, its looks pettry cool.

16. Awesome event! I find the same issue as Genocide, but isnt a problem for me.
    My problem is the score doesnt reset after event ends, so when a team reach 300 points, i open the event again and the scored are saved, i have to reload the plugin every match, are u aware of that? THx for such amazing plugin, best event so far.

Also it would be nice to have a configuration for getting points when killing enemies

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2016
  17. Thx! Tested it already :)

18. After event start, if u press open thot admin panel ppl can join even it started, but i havent find another way yet.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480552982][/DOUBLEPOST]Could it be posible to add a capturing bar , or show the capturing text in middle of the window? its hard for the capturer to check, im playing this non stop :p

There smthing wrong with the damage inside the event, i noticed because we seted stone spears as weapon, in some cases (maybe 50% of hits) they do 1 hit kill while we are full geared, but outside the arena its imposible to kill 1 hit with, any idea about?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016