Event - Headquarters

Capture the headquarters

Total Downloads: 607 - First Release: Nov 12, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 30, 2016

5/5, 3 likes
  1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

Event - Headquarters - Capture the headquarters

Read more about this resource...

2. Love the work dude! Is there a server already out I can play this on to see it for myself? :D

3. well i didnt setup my arena this wipe, so if someone makes one maybe ^^

4. Hello, when I tried to play by your plugin, the following error occurred, and it wasn't possible to play. Is there any solution method?

Code:
    [11/14/2016 19:27:28] [Oxide] 19:27 [Error] Error while compiling HeadQuarters.cs(749,38): error CS0122: `Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.EventInvItem' is inaccessible due to its protection level

5. [Error] Error while compiling HeadQuarters.cs(749,38): error CS0122: `Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.EventInvItem' is inaccessible due to its protection level

6. For the following error to go out, if it's latest "EventManager", it's done now using "EventManager" of this page.

Code:
    18:38 [Error] Error while compiling EventManager.cs(156,64): error CS0131: The left-hand side of an assignment must be a variable, a property or an indexer
    Event Manager | Page 61 | Oxide
    ↑#1211

7. Continue to get compilation error.

Code:
     [Oxide] 06:48 [Error] Error while compiling HeadQuarters.cs(749,38): error CS0122: `Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.EventInvItem' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    Running Event Manager 2.0.24

8. Hmm. ok. will grab it. Sorry missed the post and/or link. I was just reporting was version I downloaded and have been using/updating. How the heck did it jump from current released version 2.0.24 to 3.0.2. weird..

thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1479239794][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No good. compilation errors out the bung-hole with eventmanager, emi and all event plugins. everything works fine with 2.0.24 which leads me back to my last question. version jumping and no references on such?? Appreciate your time and support!

9. all the new event plugins are in the same post
    just start from the end and go backwards

10. Version 3.x.x is essentially a entire new plugin, hence the version number jump. Old config files are not compatible so be sure to remove every trace of the old EM and events. Every event has a new version which can be downloaded from the public testing thread, with the latest releases the ones you need to use. I suggest going through the whole thread to see what is new/changed and how to use it until it is published officially

11. Ok thank you. that explains a lot! Appreciate it men! Keep up the good work!

12. Quick question. All the plugins listed on the very first post, are they going to be like the main repository for them until your out of the testing phases. So when u update them downloading from there will d/l the next revision, etc...

Also if u need tester, I'm in man, you guys make the best stuff!

13. you need to start from the end, then go backwards, they all got updated multiple times the post.
    in next revision i will post this plugin update here and in the post also.

14. Going to give this one a try. Are Tokens the same as Server Rewards or.. no? Can you add RP reward option?

15. i need to add this yes.

16. Just ran my first HQ actually, and it went pretty well. For some reason it wouldn't let additional players join after it started, but that might be a config issue somewhere.. Could not figure out how the spawn waves work.. do I need it set to "Waves" in /event setup? It seemed like anyone could respawn anytime they died but there were only like 3-4 players so.. Looks good so far.

17. happy to hear.
    I'll add the reward settings later :)