Event - Headquarters

Capture the headquarters

Total Downloads: 607 - First Release: Nov 12, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 30, 2016

5/5, 3 likes
  1. no apparent reason why damage would be modified :x

2. Ye i thot the same but its happening, also with double barrel shotgun, maybe its just for me? My arena is about height 6-10 from the floor

3. most likely people aren't full health when you attack.

4. So it isnt happening for u?Well we just play the event with friends with voice chat and we were surprised so we tried it out and we were 100hp atleast hud shows so. What i just noticed is that i used /zone nobleed -no wounded true. Maybe they are autoadded by the plugin and they are giving troubles? I will try later ok thx

5. they arent added by the plugin and SHOULD be added to the zone manager so yes you are doing fine ^^

6. Is there anyway to see who u kill? Death notes is disable by event manager or by headquarters? thx

7. haw you create base on the water?

8. you see it in the kill feed of the built in event manager UI
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480969976][/DOUBLEPOST]and to build on water you have to use the Copy Paste plugin

9. thanks.
    after the test event, one guy gets invulnerability (like godmod), relogin did not help

10. Any chance on version .5 soon?? As soon as close on start is fixed I can put this event back into my auto events rotation and provide more feedback. I'm happy to help test, I'm on Slack. See my sig.

11. I had this happen once in an arena deathmatch event.. so I think it's a rare event manager or zonemanager bug. Had to unload all event related plugins, have the player relog then it was fixed, and i reloaded plugins.

12. you should send it in the event manager public testing post, i believe it's a bug from the event manager it self

13. Every time after event all event-players gets invulnerability
    this is a serious bug can ruin the game if will be skipped

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  14. How install this plugin?

15. Hey, i have 2 problems.

1. The colors given on the overview arent correct. I have one team with black and the other with white. so i choose 4 for white but they are red...
    Code:
      "TeamA": {
        "Color": 4
      },
      "TeamB": {
        "Color": 0
      }
    2. players are still respawning if they own the headquater (in EMinterface i chose the respawn type none)
    Code:
        "HeadQuarters_1": {
          "CloseOnStart": true,
          "DisableItemPickup": true,
          "UseClassSelector": true,
          "MinimumPlayers": 6,
          "MaximumPlayers": 18,
          "ScoreLimit": 300,
          "RespawnTimer": 0,
          "GameRounds": 0,
          "EnemiesToSpawn": 0,
          "EventType": "HeadQuarters",
          "Kit": "assault",
          "WeaponSet": null,
          "Spawnfile": "hqHQs",
          "Spawnfile2": "hqspawns",
          "ZoneID": "50823315",
          "GameMode": 0,
          "RespawnType": 0,
          "SpawnType": 0
        }
    Is it possible that HQ isnt compatible with EMInterface?

16. you have to choose either wave or timer for respawn type. none doesn't have the option to freeze respawns

17. ok, so i can pick timer with 1 sec and it freezes player respawn until the point got destroyed?

18. yes you could do that

19. Yeah thx that works fine.
    Would it be possible to recolor the Capture text in a brighter or more luminous color, like a bright green or yellow for better visibility.

Do you know the actual color number for white? As i said for me it doesnt fit with the list in your overview (or ist it only for me?)

20. Hello I have a bunch of events running on my server and I have a few issues I was wondering if you would help me solve them.

1. The first spawnfile is for the HW flags to spawn. I have three locations in that spawn file, however the HQ flag will only spawn at the first two locations.

2. Player spawns. I wondering is this game meant to be played like a free for all or as two teams? I created the player spawn file (2) team1_a and team1_b however all players spawn at the first location.

All files are up to date latest versions.