EnhancedBanSystem

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,114 - First Release: Jun 6, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 24, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. not working strikesystem with this plugin

2. What about fix ban and unban??

3. i'll be working on it tonight.
    But i'm not at home so i can't get a lot of things done.
    And this might need a lot of testing to find where is the bug in the code ^^

4. Reneb updated Enhanced Ban System with a new update entry:

5. Reneb updated Enhanced Ban System with a new update entry:

6. Now unban works, but after unban config not saved. And after reload plugin i can unban "unbanned" player again

7. you need to wait for the server to save or do manually: save in the console, before reloading the plugin.

8. Thanks, now works fine

9. After update
    [07/21/2016 23:21:58] [Oxide] 23:21 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanUserLogin' on plugin 'EnhancedBanSystem v4.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

10. [BUG] IPs being /ban 'd are not being IP banned. People are simply logging in alt accounts

11. did you check there ips? are they the same?
    you need the latest oxide version.

12. Yes, I'm 100% definite they are/were the same, but i was using 4.0.5, not 4.0.7 - my apologies for not specifying

13. (14:23:40) | [Oxide] 13:23 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanUserLogin' on plugin 'EnhancedBanSystem v4.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(14:23:40) | [Oxide] 13:23 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.GetMsg (System.String key, System.Object steamid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.Unban (System.Object source, System.String arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.isBanned (System.String steamid, System.String name, System.String ip, System.String& reason, System.Int32& expiration) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.CanUserLogin (System.String name, System.String steamid, System.String ip) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. I'm putting the commands in rusty, but it says they are all invalid. I'd like Admins and Moderators to only be able to use kick/ban. What am i doing wrong? How do i make it so Moderators can use this?

15. With 4.0.7 IP bans are not working & are not automatic when banning users.

Subnet bans might be helpful too, such as /ban 192.168.*.*

16. Can someone give example how php working?
    Thank YOu

17. are you guys using the latest oxide version, because IP usage is one of the recent updates.

18. The old EBS used to auto-IP ban no matter what. Now, it seems the IP ban doesn't apply automatically for me

19. yes i'm aware of the problem. Havent had the time to fix it yet.