EnhancedBanSystem

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,114 - First Release: Jun 6, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 24, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

2. Thanks @Wulf you are the best ❤

3. Problem with broadcast message, can you repair this please ? ^^

There are no message when ban a player on my server.

Thanks and sorry for my bad EN

4. @Cataclysme Did you download this version? I dont have an issue with it. You will need to delete your config file first.

5. Yes i downloaded this version, oh okay ! I delete my config and edit my post, sorry x)

6. Let me know if you need further assistance. Im using this one currently and its working great

7. No functionnal again.

My problem is for the broadcast message when i ban a player.
    I have a message for me: XXXX a bien été banni du serveur (raison) /// XXXX was successfuly ban from the server

But no message for players

The lang file must be reloaded too ?

Code:
    {
      "Banlist - Permission": "enhancedbansystem.banlist",
      "Bans - Broadcast": true,
      "Bans - Broadcast Message": "{0} à été banni du serveur ({1})",
      "Bans - Default Reason": "Parce que c'est comme sa",
      "Bans - Permission": "enhancedbansystem.ban",
      "BanSystem - 0: Both System, 1: LocalData, 2: OnlineWebRequest": 1,
      "Kick - Broadcast": true,
      "Kick - Broadcast Message": "{0} à été kické du serveur ({1})",
      "Kick - Permission": "enhancedbansystem.kick",
      "Online Banlist - Ban line request": "http://webpage.com/api.php?action=ban&pass=mypassword&steamid={steamid}&name={name}&ip={ip}&reason={reason}&source={source}&tempban={expiration}",
      "Online Banlist - Banlist page": "http://webpage.com/banlist.php",
      "Online Banlist - Check if banned request": "http://webpage.com/api.php?action=isbanned&pass=mypassword&steamid={steamid}&ip={ip}&time={time}&name={name}",
      "Online Banlist - Check if banned request - answer no": "0",
      "Online Banlist - Check if banned request - answer yes": "1",
      "Online Banlist - Unban line request": "http://webpage.com/api.php?action=unban&pass=mypassword&steamid={steamid}&name={name}&ip={ip}&name={name}&source={source}",
      "Unban - Permission": "enhancedbansystem.unban"
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2016
  8. I take it that this uses pretty much the same system as before for Rust? Different ban list and whatnot? Only asking because we use BanSync and they use different ban lists.

9. wtf? i am use console and see "you dont have permission"
    i see 4.0.4 fix it, but i am use 404 and ths problem actually (Rust Exp)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2016
  10. same here Tried using a console command in rcon and got "you don't have permission"

11. Reneb updated Enhanced Ban System with a new update entry:

12. thx Reneb you're awesome

13. I give permission to use such ban and unban?

14. Permissions:
    The config offers options to set different permissions for every command so you can control which user can use which commands.
    Default permissions are:
    ban and unban - "enhancedbansystem.ban"
    kick - "enhancedbansystem.kick"
    banlist - "enhancedbansystem.banlist"

15. https://pp.vk.me/c631625/v631625160/3a198/Y_ASgQk9loU.jpg - what this?

16. probably unknown player

17. Players with already banned accounts that reconnect on the same IP (but different account) are not being banned. I can provide logs if necessary.

I think maybe this has something to do with it (censored, obviously -- I'll PM uncensored logs if you want)?

also exception on /unban

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2016
  18. seems like you have plugins that are not compatible.
    the steamid doesn't seem to be valid.
    what game is it?

19. Rust, and I censored the steam ID. The exception is caused when GetMsg is passed a null steam ID (or no steam ID, since the steam ID is optional and defaults to null). I hacked in a quick fixwith the following. I am going to try and recreate it later and see if it's actually being passed an invalid steam ID.

Code:
    string GetMsg(string key, object steamid = null) { return lang.GetMessage(key, this, (steamid.ToString() != null ? steamid.ToString() : "DEBUG: Null steam id!")); }

Here is a list of my plugins:

20. Here are the results of my test.
    I banned a user (who agreed to help, obviously). He reconnected on a different account with the game family shared (note: the first time I encountered this problem it was a user who actually owned the game on both accounts, but I couldn't find a willing test subject who actually owned the game on both accounts).
    He succesfully connects and is able to play normally.

Below is what happens with the modified code
    Code:
    string GetMsg(string key, object steamid = null) { return lang.GetMessage(key, this, (steamid.ToString() != null ? steamid.ToString() : "DEBUG: Null steam id!")); }

I was wrong I guess, I thought it was invalid steam Id, but I think maybe GetMsg is not retrieving a language string.