1. Fix please ;)
    For unban - permission is enhancedbansystem.unban
    Instead:
    Default permissions are:
    ban and unban - "enhancedbansystem.ban"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2016
  2. no chat support

3. what is a chat support?

4. Unban isnt working. (Tested from console)

5. Post #81

6. Hello. Can you make autoban for shared account from banned main account? If player share rust from banned account to new accoount, he will get autoban while connect to server?

7. So let's say I want to associate EBS with a plugin.

How would I go about doing source with the pluginname? The log only shows the source as null
    Code:
    string Ban(object source, string steamid, string reason, int duration)

8. Every time when i ban ip i get lag for ~1 sec. Can you fix pls? With steamid no lags.

9. you cant.
    I should add a way to make it possible by putting a string as source.

10. That would be awesome! Would definitely look good on a banlist that's for sure.

11. Anyway to save it to the bans.cfg so I can track the bans and stuff by admins via RCON?

12. Because this plugin handles bans a lot differently then the RCON console. There really isn't a point to add it to EBS. Even though he could add support into his plugin It would be better to have another plugin made to handle RCON bans only.

13. I'm getting an extremely odd glitch with the latest version where people are only getting kicked when i type /ban - and they can simple reconnect. There are also people on the old banlist that are managing to reconnect.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@Reneb, just a notice that there are some breaking changes to the Covalence API, I'd recommend checking GitHub if you haven't already.

15. Oh boy sounds like fun

16. can you point me in the right direction XD there are a lot of files on github!

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

ILivePlayer and IPlayer are merged now, everything is under IPlayer.

18. shit ... all my personnal plugins use that also XD
    h8 you! but it's better i guess.

19. So I didn't use ILivePlayer so IPlayer works still?

20. After update
    Code:
    [08/19/2016 03:16:53] [Oxide] 03:16 [Error] Error while compiling EnhancedBanSystem.cs(401,34): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `GetOnlinePlayer' and no extension method `GetOnlinePlayer' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    [08/19/2016 03:16:53] [Oxide] 03:16 [Error] Error while compiling PlayerInformations.cs(340,38): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `GetOnlinePlayer' and no extension method `GetOnlinePlayer' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2016