EasyVote

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,114 - First Release: Aug 27, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 24, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Exel80 updated EasyVote with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1474042016][/DOUBLEPOST]@Capone @TheDoc

Seems like that new "Interval" feature webrequest too much time each vote site.
    So vote site firewall maybe temp block your server connection, or they server timeout because so much requests.

I removed this feature in latest version, and updated it to under OnPlayerSleepEnded()
    And now its not looking all players at once.

Thank you for "stress" test my plugin in your servers.
    And sorry :/

2. Thank you for the plugin, you do great job!:)

3. Its nice to hear that people enjoy it ;)
    Also thanks for this post, i have got so tired already when i got mostly error/issue posts :)

P.S: This isnt message you to stop it. If you get any error, just let me know it.

4. (23:26:40) | [Oxide] 21:15 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'EasyVote v1.1.3' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

(23:26:40) | [Oxide] 21:15 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(23:27:07) | [Oxide] 21:16 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'EasyVote v1.1.3' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

5. Hey Exel80,

I am getting same error as the person before me. It all works, but its spamming console with that error. If you know how to fix that, would be awesome. Thank you for your effort!!!!

6. @[DK] Rocky @renildomarcio

Make sure that your config/easyvote.json include "Annoucment"
    If not, Backup and remove old config file.

I'm about to fix this that you don't have to always remove config file when i add something.

7. Hi, the option "Annoucment : "false", " is not work, the message is sended in the chat ...

Its possible when the /vote is sended he make a Hyperlink for open the windows steam with all link's vote ?

Thansk you for update

8. Annoucment seems to work when i test it.
    Try backup and remove old config file.

Solved - Clicking links in the chat? | Oxide

9. Ok thanks,

For my problem, im not false the global announcement :s sry

10. @Exel80

My users report the following error.
    When they give the command /reward this not showing them anything.
    Friend can fix?

11. Seems work with me, can you upload your config file here?
    Remember remove KEY and IDs.

12. @Exel80
    Code:
    {
      "Reward": {
        "vote1": [
          "addlvl: 1",
          "money: 250"
        ],
        "vote3": [
          "addlvl: 2",
          "money: 550"
        ],
        "vote6": [
          "supply.signal: 1",
          "money: 900",
          "addlvl: 3"
        ]
      },
      "Settings": {
        "Annoucment": "true",
        "BeancanID": "0",
        "BeancanKEY": "0",
        "GlobalAnnouncment": "true",
        "Prefix": "<color=cyan>[Vote]</color>",
        "RustServersID": "0",
        "RustServersKEY": "0",
        "TopRustServersID": "0",
        "TopRustServersKEY": "0"
      },
      "Variables": {
        "addgroup": "addgroup {playerid} {value} {value2}",
        "addlvl": "xp addlvl {playername} {value}",
        "grantperm": "grantperm {playerid} {value} {value2}",
        "money": "eco.c deposit {playerid} {value}",
        "rp": "sr add {playername} {value}",
        "zlvl-mg": "zlvl {playername} MG +{value}",
        "zlvl-s": "zlvl {playername} S +{value}",
        "zlvl-wc": "zlvl {playername} WC +{value}"
      }
    }

13. @Exel80 I have them in the friend server.

[​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1474124104][/DOUBLEPOST]@Exel80
    the problem and when the User uses the /reward does not show anything in the chat.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2016
  14. @renildomarcio I dont know then. I tested claim reward and its seems work fine.
    Make sure that plugins are up to date and runnig.

15. WILL BUGOU BY REASON GIVEN TRANSLATE PLUGIN?

16. I got same issue with not working /reward , but you need to delete all files and reload plugin and it will work.

17. Thanks Rocky.
    I just tested /reward and its give me lvl and money, everything should work.

18. Also, new update fixed this error! Thank you for fixing it!

"at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0"