DeathNotes

Broadcasts players and animals deaths to chat

Total Downloads: 65,994 - First Release: Feb 14, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2018

4.98519/5, 270 likes
  1. You can always transform the JSON to CSV using https://json-csv.com :) but you might not like CSV either. Personally I think JSON is great.

2. I'm stupid... How to swith off specific message? Thanks! :D

4. self.Config['MESSAGES']['COLD':false] = '{victim} froze to death.'

Like that?

5. self.Config['MESSAGES']['COLD'] = false

6. Thanks, Mug :p

7. Well ye but why the hell are you changing the plugin code instead of the config file? You can do that in the config file, which is what is for.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424437960][/DOUBLEPOST]Example:

Code:
    "MESSAGES": {
        "COLD": false,
        "ANIMAL KILL SLEEP": "{victim} killed by a {animal}, while sleeping.",
        "SLASH": "{attacker} slashed {victim} into pieces. (With {weapon})",
        "SLASH SLEEP": "{attacker} slashed {victim} into pieces, while sleeping. (With {weapon})",
        "DROWNED": "{victim} drowned.",
        "ANIMAL KILL": "{victim} killed by a {animal}.",
        "BLEEDING": false,
        "BULLET SLEEP": "{attacker} killed {victim}, while sleeping. (With {weapon}, from {distance}m)",
        "HUNGER": "{victim} starved to death.",
        "THIRST": "{victim} died of thirst.",
        "HEAT": "{victim} burned to death.",
        "SUICIDE": "{victim} committed suicide.",
        "ANIMAL DEATH": "{attacker} killed a {animal}. (With {weapon}, from {distance}m)",
        "STAB": "{attacker} stabbed {victim} to death. (With {weapon})",
        "BLUNT": "{attacker} killed {victim}. (With {weapon})",
        "STAB SLEEP": "{attacker} stabbed {victim} to death, while sleeping. (With {weapon})",
        "BLUNT SLEEP": "{attacker} killed {victim}, while sleeping. (With {weapon})",
        "FALL": false,
        "BULLET": "{attacker} killed {victim}. (With {weapon}, from {distance}m)",
        "POISON": "{victim} died poisoned.",
        "TRAP": "{victim} stepped on a snap trap.",
        "RADIATION": "{victim} died from radiation.",
        "EXPLOSION": "{victim} blown up by C4."
      }

8. Why? :D Because I'm brave guy

9. getting after last update :

Code:
    [Oxide] 11:28 AM [Error] KeyNotFoundException while calling OnEntityDeath: (KeyNotFoundException: %s SLEEP)
    [Oxide] 11:28 AM [Debug] at IronPython.Runtime.PythonDictionary.GetItem (object) <0x0006c>
    at IronPython.Runtime.PythonDictionary.get_Item (object) <0x00024>
    at (wrapper dynamic-method) object.CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,object,object) <0x000a2>
    at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute2<object, object, object> (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,object,object) <0x0030a>
    at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction`3<object, object, object>.Run (Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.InterpretedFrame) <0x00113>
    at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run (Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.InterpretedFrame) <0x000c8>cleisonoob was killed by steelfer
    @SkinN õ.Õ'.|.

thx for this plugin it's awesome, the radius of the message is indispensable for stop the flood on chat :)

10. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Death Notes with a new update entry:

Death Notes | Minor fix

[DOUBLEPOST=1424439627][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This should fix it. :)

At least I'm glad that so far there are no major stuff to fix, the plugin is pretty stable as it seems. :)

11. Little suggestion, i have NO idea what it will do as i havent tested it
    but maybe doing an overlapsphere of players around a position could be a good way to do things.
    as looping in all players i have no idea if it's the best way to do it (imagine 50+ players)
    You can make an overlapsphere for players only (yeah cause a normal overlapsphere would make TOO much informations to handle)
    LayerMask.NameToLayer("Player (Server)");
    players = UnityEngine.Physics.OverlapSphere( Vector3Center, FloatRADIUS, LayerMask.NameToLayer("Player (Server)"));
    then foreach players blablabla

maybe i'm wrong, maybe it will create lags :p but if you want to give it a go it could be an alternative way to do things :)

12. Well... Any way to remove this? :D

Attached Files:

13. Geez you're so picky. ;O
    No there is no way to remove that.

Unless you wanna venture yourself changing the code, but though I will not help in case of any erros, the original code works and thats what matters me.

If you want the whole prefix thing to be removed go to lines 158, 159 and 160, remove all the those 3 lines and had a new one:
    Code:
            return ''

and it should look like this:
    Code:
        # --------------------------------------------------------------------------
        def _prefix(self):
            ''' Returns formated prefix '''        return ''

14. Oh goood, why? xD

Attached Files:

15. Try adding a space between the '':

Code:
        # --------------------------------------------------------------------------
        def _prefix(self):
            ''' Returns formated prefix '''        return ' ' <<== HERE

Btw you're ruining my plugin :p

16. :(

Attached Files:

17. Well that's Rust's default, you gotta live with it. :p

18. In Renebs plugin - without it.... :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424469522][/DOUBLEPOST]So... If no way thank you for your work! Good job! :)

19. Please fix. I do not need this garbage in chat.
    252490_2015-02-21_00001.png

20. Make like this:

Code:
    "MESSAGES": {
        "COLD": false,
        "ANIMAL KILL SLEEP": false,
        "SLASH": "{attacker} убил {victim} ( {weapon})",
        "SLASH SLEEP": false,