DeathNotes

Broadcasts players and animals deaths to chat

Total Downloads: 65,994 - First Release: Feb 14, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2018

4.98519/5, 270 likes
  1. I use more Killer, Victim and Damage type than default :/

2. upload the config you are using and what version is your plugin

3. i think i may of got it wrong with deathnotes - looks like i was looking at a modified version of Killfeed

4. I have get this error after instaled the newer version without restart and a wipe kit with all type of rockett and c4 for player.
    Now, no more error since restart and wipe.
    I keep You in touch if the error comeback ;)

5. Hello, I am having these errors since the newer versions of Death Notes anyone could tell me if this will mess on my server, or should I just not pay atention? I already tryed the last .json file that Resistance uploaded, then I reloaded the plugging and these error showed up.

Attached Files:

6. you need to post the full error not what you have there

7. That is the full error from the console, on the note file.

8. Looks like your oxide might be outdated. Please check that.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1532069965][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I could not reproduce the error earlier, the additional information I added with 6.0.6 might help me, thanks.
    I am not at home but I'll try to get something done anyway.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1532070117][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm sorry that hasn't happened yet, I had to prioritize the errors first. I'll be trying to get it done in the next few days since it's not very complicated, though I am not at home.

9. Hey LaserHydra thanks for the reply the error still happens when I start the server =S I am uptodate on your mod 6.0.6 and on oxide 2.0.4007

10. unload plugin upload config I posted then delete your lang file then reload plugin

11. I did everything still happens the same error

Oxide 2.0.4007
    Death Notes 6.0.6

Unloaded plugin Death Notes v6.0.6 by LaserHydra

Loaded plugin Death Notes v6.0.6 by LaserHydra

[Death Notes] Could not load remote config 'CombatEntityTypes.json'. Please RELOAD THE PLUGIN and report the issue to the plugin author if this is happening frequently.

[Death Notes] [Code 0] - Exception: Status code indicates failure. Code: 0

[Death Notes] Response: Error: ConnectFailure (Se produjo un error durante el intento de conexión ya que la parte conectada no respondió adecuadamente tras un periodo de tiempo, o bien se produjo un error en la conexión establecida ya que el host conectado no ha podido responder.
    )

[Death Notes] Could not load remote config 'WeaponPrefabs.json'. Please RELOAD THE PLUGIN and report the issue to the plugin author if this is happening frequently.

[Death Notes] Response: Error: ConnectFailure (Se produjo un error durante el intento de conexión ya que la parte conectada no respondió adecuadamente tras un periodo de tiempo, o bien se produjo un error en la conexión establecida ya que el host conectado no ha podido responder.
    )

[Death Notes] Could not load remote config 'EnemyPrefabs.json'. Please RELOAD THE PLUGIN and report the issue to the plugin author if this is happening frequently.

)

Attached Files:

12. Can you remove all plugins you have and use just this one see if the problem still comes up

13. Nope I did a clean rust server install with only oxide on it and then installed death notes same error.

14. So did I and dont get this what are you doing just before you get it

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide your full oxide/logs please? Also need information such as OS (Linux or Windows), if server is behind a router or not, etc.

16. Just starting the server =/

You mean the output.txt? OS Windows 7 64bits, it is behind a router, no firewall activated.
    internal ip: 192.168.1.11

as for the pc:

gpu amd hd 7950
    cpu intel core i5 2500
    ram 16gb
    and ssd as hard drive

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2018
  17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The oxide/logs preferred, not output.txt. Also need the internal IP address that your machine is using on the network.

18. Ok done =)

19. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Tested it myself using the plugin below. Same OS, similar IP configuration, and behind a firewall.

I saw "SUCCESS" "SUCCESS" in my console.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1532114768][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Are you able to navigate to https://gitlab.com/laserhydra/Remot.../raw/master/DeathNotes/CombatEntityTypes.json on that machine?

Attached Files:

• Test.cs
      File size:
      1.1 KB
      Views: