DeathNotes

Broadcasts players and animals deaths to chat

Total Downloads: 65,994 - First Release: Feb 14, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2018

4.98519/5, 270 likes
  1. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

No, it just tests the small part of DeathNotes that failed in your case.

2. It seems something like a firewall on your pc is blocking things if I knew you where running this from a home pc I could of helped better but will leave it to others as I am busy now

3. Seems to give an error as well

Ok thanks anyway =), as you said that I disabled my antivirus no luck either =S

Attached Files:

4. have you opened the ports in windows firewall?
    What version of windows are you running

5. I have my firewall disabled, windows 7 ultimate 64bits

6. disabling it will make no difference you need to allow the ports through it and check your antivirus as some have firewalls built into them

7. Calytic

Is this the same machine you are using right now or a virtual machine or a separate machine?

8. Same as always
    [DOUBLEPOST=1532116664][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Its opened to all porst I checked now

9. Calytic

Okay, thank you.

Are you able to test this on a different machine on your network?

10. Sadly no =(

11. Calytic

Okay.

Do you know how to disable and then re-enable your network adapter in Windows 7?
    OR
    Do you know how to release and renew your current network configuration from command line?

If you know how to do either one of those things, please try that and then test DeathNotes again.

12. Done all of that still the same error.

13. Calytic

14. Calytic

Ok, thank you.

What is the output when you run the attached plugin? I changed it slightly from before.

Attached Files:

• Test.cs
      File size:
      1.6 KB
      Views:
  15. Code:
    18:30 [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.3861...
    18:30 [Info] Loading extensions...
    18:30 [Info] Latest compiler MD5: 5fbca0bf39b1c09ddf2fb3686b869242
    18:30 [Info] Local compiler MD5: 5fbca0bf39b1c09ddf2fb3686b869242
    18:30 [Info] Loaded extension CSharp v2.0.3907 by Oxide and Contributors
    18:30 [Info] Loaded extension MySql v2.0.3755 by Oxide and Contributors
    18:30 [Info] Loaded extension Rust v2.0.4007 by Oxide and Contributors
    18:30 [Info] Loaded extension SQLite v2.0.3754 by Oxide and Contributors
    18:30 [Info] Loaded extension Unity v2.0.3756 by Oxide and Contributors
    18:30 [Info] Using Covalence provider for game 'Rust'
    18:30 [Info] Loading plugins...
    18:30 [Info] Loaded plugin Rust v2.0.4007 by Oxide and Contributors
    18:30 [Info] Loaded plugin Unity v2.0.3756 by Oxide and Contributors
    18:30 [Info] DeathNotes and Test were compiled successfully in 2066ms
    18:30 [Info] Loaded plugin Death Notes v6.0.6 by LaserHydra
    18:30 [Info] Loaded plugin Test v0.0.1 by Calytic
    18:30 [Error] [Death Notes] Could not load remote config 'EnemyPrefabs.json'. Please RELOAD THE PLUGIN and report the issue to the plugin author if this is happening frequently.
    18:30 [Error] [Death Notes] [Code 0] - Exception: Status code indicates failure. Code: 0
    18:30 [Error] [Death Notes] Response: Error: ConnectFailure (Se produjo un error durante el intento de conexión ya que la parte conectada no respondió adecuadamente tras un periodo de tiempo, o bien se produjo un error en la conexión establecida ya que el host conectado no ha podido responder.
    )
    18:30 [Error] [Death Notes] Could not load remote config 'DefaultMessages.json'. Please RELOAD THE PLUGIN and report the issue to the plugin author if this is happening frequently.
    18:30 [Error] [Death Notes] [Code 0] - Exception: Status code indicates failure. Code: 0
    18:30 [Error] [Death Notes] Response: Error: ConnectFailure (Se produjo un error durante el intento de conexión ya que la parte conectada no respondió adecuadamente tras un periodo de tiempo, o bien se produjo un error en la conexión establecida ya que el host conectado no ha podido responder.
    )
    18:30 [Error] [Death Notes] Could not load remote config 'WeaponPrefabs.json'. Please RELOAD THE PLUGIN and report the issue to the plugin author if this is happening frequently.
    )
    18:30 [Error] [Death Notes] Could not load remote config 'CombatEntityTypes.json'. Please RELOAD THE PLUGIN and report the issue to the plugin author if this is happening frequently.
    )
    18:32 [Warning] IP address from external API: "public ip"
    18:33 [Error] Exception: Status code indicates failure. Code: 0
    18:33 [Error] Response: Error: ConnectFailure (Se produjo un error durante el intento de conexión ya que la parte conectada no respondió adecuadamente tras un periodo de tiempo, o bien se produjo un error en la conexión establecida ya que el host conectado no ha podido responder.
    )
    18:34 [Error] Exception: Status code indicates failure. Code: 0
    18:34 [Error] Response: Error: ConnectFailure (Se produjo un error durante el intento de conexión ya que la parte conectada no respondió adecuadamente tras un periodo de tiempo, o bien se produjo un error en la conexión establecida ya que el host conectado no ha podido responder.
    )

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2018
  16. Calytic

Unfortunately, due to your network or your network adapter configuration your server is unable to make web requests at all. Sadly I do not believe there is a fix for this.

Do you have a proxy, multiple network adapters, or multiple IP addresses setup? Probably not, but we're just looking for anything unusual that might explain why you are having this issue.

You may want to try
    a) ensuring your router firmware is up to date
    b) ensuring your windows machine is up to date

17. To bad for me =( well I dont want to mess around with those things cause most of the times updating firmware or windows brings more problems than solutions, there is a clean log, and this problem will make the plugging not able to work or work bad?

Attached Files:

18. Best and your only option go rent a host