CustomChatCommands

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,432 - First Release: Feb 5, 2017 - Last Update: May 22, 2018

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Do you mean to make it into a separate chat message? If so, that should be possible. The only thing I worry about with using a dash is that someone may actually be using that in their message. Perhaps an escape such as \l instead?

2. \l isn't being accepted as an escape. Troubleshooted through .json checker but yes that's what I want. A separate chat message within the same command. I hope you can help!:)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  3. Yeah it's not in yet - I'll do it when I have some time (hopefully in the next few hours here).

4. Oh okay, please do and..and I'll love you and truly appreciate it a lot PyschoTea. Maybe I can donate you some tea bags :cool:, we have around 100 different blends of tea, it's crazy. *likes own post*

5. Hi

i have a have some problems setting up a command

the command that i want to create is /admin "Reason" so player can send a direct message to the admins any one that can help me out here :)

Game Rust :p

6. I don't think you understand what this plugin is for. It allows you to create custom commands, which simply responds to the player or runs a certain command for them clientside. It doesn't add any specific logic to be ran when the command is.

If you want/need such a command I suggest you look through Oxide to see if one has already been created, or create a request for one to be made (I'll do such a plugin if you create a request).

7. Thanks for the great plugin :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2017
  8. doesn't work for 7dtd(((

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most plugins do not work with 7 Days to Die yet, it is missing most of the hooks and API.

10. Getting an console message say:
    No previous version to rollback plugin: CustomChatCommands

and none of the commands I made are working!

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide the full oxide/log please? Also, which game?

12. The game is Rust, and where do I find this log?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

server/identity/oxide/logs

14. Ahhhh yes, okay well we have a ton of them in the folder and no way to download the folder. I can download the files, is there one in particular you are looking for?

15. The latest one. It may be that you've messed up the config and it's causing the plugin to fail to load (all commands and permissions are registered when the plugin loads). I'd try saving your config elsewhere, generating a fresh one, and adding each command back in until it breaks again.

It may also be worth uploading your config here for us to take a look at.

Just to double check, are you running the latest version of the plugin?

16. here is LeRoy's config file, as we both work on the same server ;)

Attached Files:

17. Just from a quick look I believe it's the "\home" under your "/commands" command, in the message. In the future, you can use sites such as The JSON Validator to validify your JSON to check your config file(s).

18. thank you, and thank you for telling me about that very useful website!