CustomChatCommands

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,432 - First Release: Feb 5, 2017 - Last Update: May 22, 2018

5/5, 6 likes
  1. @JuckFosu Paste here that one snippet of your config so we can see what you mean. If you're trying to use a secondary word inside the command try inserting it as follows (not tested): "god \"on\"".

2. @UnicornWeed here ;d.
    And I tried what you said to do and got an error in console that it failed to load the config but thanks for trying.

Code:
     {
          "Command": "godon",
          "Messages": [
            "GodMode <color=#23FF00>On</color>."
          ],
          "Permission": "",
          "ConsoleCmd": [
            "god true"
          ],
          "UserID": 0,
          "Broadcast": false,
          "RconCmd": [
            ""
          ],
          "Cooldown": 0.0,
          "MaxUses": 0
        },
        {
          "Command": "godoff",
          "Messages": [
            "GodMode <color=#FF2300>Off</color>."
          ],
          "Permission": "",
          "ConsoleCmd": [
            "god false"
          ],
          "UserID": 0,
          "Broadcast": false,
          "RconCmd": [
            ""
          ],
          "Cooldown": 0.0,
          "MaxUses": 0
        }

3. Can't find a fix atm where the error "Server tried to run command "", but we blocked it" doesn't happen. This was due to some recent changes in Rust that made setting binds on behalf of players and using some commands for them impossible. My suggestion is just to use a key bind to toggle god mode on and off, pick 2 keys which aren't being used for anything already and type in console
    bind KEY god 1 (turns on) and bind KEY2 god 0 (off) E.g bind h god 1 bind j god 0
    Also tried Alias System for Rust | Oxide to run the command but no luck. I'm sure just pressing one key to toggle god mode beats typing commands anyway :p

4. Hi,

It's possible to add a custom command from a chat command ?

I'm server owner and maybe my server will be FR/EU => Can I add the command "/ami help" from "/friend help" ?

Or add for example => "/rm" from "/remove" ?

Thanks !

5. is this working for 7 days to die as yet?

6. It's probably easier to just use Alias System for Rust | Oxide for these simple commands. CCC is a lot more advanced than you need.
    Load up AliasSystem, give yourself aliassystem.admin, give players + yourself aliassystem.use. Type in chat,
    /alias add "/ami help" "/friend help"
    /alias add /rm /remove
    . Remember to use quotes "" when using a command with spaces, like in ami help + friend help. Not needed for single words like rm and remove.

7. Thanks !

8. Can we get this plugin updated so it works with Oxide plugin updater? It's missing some header resource fields.

9. Weird one this. I've been using it for a while now and suddenly it's not working. Not sure when this happened, but one of the admins said he spotted a lack of some of the commands we use (powered by this plugin) had stopped working.

I've tried removing the plugin and config files etc, but every time I re-add the plugin it just doesn't compile. Nothing in the console - as if I wasn't adding it at all.

Any ideas?

Protocol: 2001.147.1
    Build Date: 07/27/2017 20:30:25
    Unity Version: 5.6.0f3
    Changeset: 21894
    Branch: main
    Oxide Version: 2.0.3384

10. No. The Oxide Updater is being replaced by a better system at some point, so it's unnecessary.

Sounds like a problem with your server/oxide install. Maybe @Wulf can help.

11. Okay. I'll leave it until the weekend and rebuild it all. :)

I wonder if it's related to this NewtonSoft DLL problem from last week? Hmm...

12. is this working for 7 days to die as yet??? y no support for 7 Days to die it relly is a top game

13. how am I going to support such a top game when I don't have a copy???????

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin would work fine, but the Oxide support for 7 Days to Die is not fully implemented. It's not something this plugin has to fix or support.

15. Was about to report an error but it was me, nvm!

Great plugin, we love it

16. Hi, is there a cooldown for a command? I've created a /rules command for default players to type. I don't want them to spam it. Maybe a 2 min cooldown?

Also, if a moderator uses "NoClip" I see there is a broadcast command you can make. Is it possible to make a command for a user who uses /vanish?

@Wulf I'm confused about the AUTH levels. It's Auth 0 Auth 1 Auth 2....which is the highest? I don't want my MODS to have noclip or ability to spawn in items...so I think that is AUTH 0 but I"m not 100% sure. I want to use the plugin to allow my mods to toggle no clip on or off, but I want to make it a public notice when they do use the command so players won't make accusations of them cheating - or if they do something they're not suppose to, I have a log of it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507496115][/DOUBLEPOST]Scratch the cooldown, I figured that one out.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"noclip" is not actually a command you can monitor, it's a client-side setting that is not sent to the server. This plugin isn't a notifier though, it simply allows you to add custom commands such as the broadcast to the chat when that command is ran. If you want notifications for existing commands in the game, you'd need to use a different plugin such as Logger.

In terms of Rust's auth levels, 0 is all players, 1 is moderators, and 2 is owner/admin.

18. Thanks for the clarification. I'll just keep using "Staff Mode" it seems to work well.

19. how can i everyone can use the commands?(except for noclip)

-permission error

(sorry for my english)

20. The plugin compiles correctly but commands are not working for me :(