CustomChatCommands

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,432 - First Release: Feb 5, 2017 - Last Update: May 22, 2018

5/5, 6 likes
  1. PsychoTea updated CustomChatCommands with a new update entry:

2. Any news on this? ;-)

CustomChatCommands | Oxide

Oh, and thought I'd share this. I suddenly remembered there was a web page link on the server details when you press escape.
    Code:
        "help": {
          "message": "Do /info for server help and rules. Also, press escape and click 'View Web Page' for more information about this server.",
          "permission": "",
          "broadcast": false
        }

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2017
  3. I'll take a look tonight; been super busy with LegionRust stuff and going back to school recently :p

4. PsychoTea updated CustomChatCommands with a new update entry:

5. @PsychoTea could you add in the config an option to provide a SteamID to custom set the User picture of the chat line? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2017
  6. Hey that sounds like a really cool idea! Sure I can! Check this space in 60 minutes or so ;)

7. (11:11:54) | Failed to call hook 'customCommand' on plugin 'CustomChatCommands v1.2.0' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

8. Try recreating your config file. You're probably trying to use a new version of the plugin with an older config.

9. yea that was the problem just remade everything thanks

10. No problem :)

11. Hey @PsychoTea, really nice plugin ;). Anyways I have one suggestion, could you possibly make this plugin work with in game chat commands? I know it works with console commands, but some plugins I use don't have console commands in them and only have chat commands. The main reason is to simplify other chat commands, like when a player types /ci it will clear their inventory, rather than them having to type out /invcleanme.

12. Hmm I guess I could add this...You mean a sort of alias system? So at the moment, we've got aliases for console commands, but for chat commands too, right?

13. Yes exactly :). Thank you so much

14. Hi!

How can you get someone to use the Console Command "teleport.topos "PlayerName" 60 22 1352" to tp themselves to that destination when they type in game "/TPME" !?!

15. You can't. 2 reasons:
    1) Players don't have admin (I hope) and so won't be able to use teleport.topos (remember, console commands are only run clientside)
    2) There's no way of replacing "PlayerName" with the players name

Solution?
    Write (or have written) a small plugin which teleports someone to that location when they do /tpme. I could write this for you if you want.

16. That make sense! I see what you mean with the admin perms!

I have no real knowledge of writing plugins but will to learn. If you can make this or help that would be great!
    Will send a Convo over and we can talk there about ideas.

Many Thanks,
    LeRoy*

17. I'll whip up a little something for you now. One second.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489710380][/DOUBLEPOST]Add the locations to the config and reload the plugin. Use the "debug.printpos" F1 command ingame to find your position.

Attached Files:

• TpMe.cs
      File size:
      3.9 KB
      Views:
  18. Hey, is it possible to actually do a hard break with this plugin. I don't want to just go to the next line. I want it to separate the next line with the Rust icon and spacing. With the last custom chat commands, someone provided a change to allow us to use "-", to do the hard break.