Crafting Controller

Allows you to modify the time spend crafting and which items can be crafted

Total Downloads: 52,393 - First Release: Oct 29, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 72 likes
  1. I downloaded the latest version of this addon but it is still throwing the error below. Any ideas? It does not even create a file.
    Code:
    ERROR: Failed to load plugin m-CraftingRate
    : NLua.Exceptions.LuaScriptException: [string "m-CraftingRate.lua"]:19: attempt to call global 'V' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugin.Load (System.String filename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
  2. Are you trying this on a legacy server? If you are then that's your issue as this one is for experimental.

3. so do you have one for legacy? Which I don't understand how it can be legacy without going live? But that is a question for Garry... The top of this is a bit misleading ... Oxide 2?

4. Oxide 2 is for the default (former Experimental) servers, Oxide 1.18 and prior is for the legacy servers. If I recall correctly you don't need a plugin to reduce the crafting times and can just use a console command crafting.timescale 0.5 for half-craft, 1 is normal, crafting.instant true for instant crafting for everyone. And if you want to block specific items from being crafted you could use this plugin: http://oxidemod.org/resources/crafting-controller.6/

5. since the 16th game update does /craft 0 really work any more? Doesnt seem to be instant craft and it shows a time duration

"Crafting rate is currently 0% of the default speed"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421640064][/DOUBLEPOST]disregard

6. how to block all?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure you'd have to block each item individually right now. @Mughisi might be able to add an alias to block all though.

8. Seems to not be working, I have the timer set to 25% of the default speed yet it always completes instantly not matter the item.

9. Is this for ITEMS only? Or does it work for buildings? Is there a separate plugin for buildings?

10. This is only for the items you craft, not the building blocks you place in the world.

11. Have this too
    Set standard config, deleted ownerid, get instacraft

Fix it pls.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Temporary build compatible with Oxide builds 266+.

Attached Files:

13. Any updates?

14. Need update for last rust and can anyone give the id from c4 and handgranade?

15. Is this plugin still usable in the new Oxide?

16. I currently am not able to post any updated files but the fix for one of the latest oxide changes to have the plugin running posted by Wulf should work. Only way to find out will be to test it but normally nothing major changed so it should still work.

17. Yep, no matter what you do if you use this plugin you will get instacraft !!!!!

18. Yes, and this is happening even with latest Oxide + plugin updates.