Crafting Controller

Allows you to modify the time spend crafting and which items can be crafted

Total Downloads: 52,412 - First Release: Oct 29, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 72 likes
  1. As well with the update posted like a few minutes before your post?

2. Yes, the one which appears as v1.0.2 in the website, and v1.0.3 in the server (guess it's just a typo :p).

I don't mind giving you my rCon and FTP login information of my live server for any test you would need to do, as long as if it requires a restart, we can notify the users 5 minutes before.

Thanks in advance.

3. The timing on crafts isn't always 100% correct, seems that it's cutting a few seconds of the modification but also keep in mind that there is an instant crafting option for admins and moderators and that the modifier is a % so for half-craft you need to enter 50 :)

4. I am pretty sure that I have it properly configured (and such configuration is the working one). The behaviour is just the message that says in the chat "{item} will complete crafting in {time} seconds!" showing up, but the item crafts instantaneously. And that's been happening for a long time.

Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "UnblockSucces": "{item} is no longer blocked from crafting!",
        "Error": "The new rate must be a number between 0 and 100 where 0 is instant craft and 100 is default!",
        "BlockSucces": "{item} has been blocked from crafting!",
        "Crafting": "{item} will complete crafting in {time} seconds!",
        "InvalidItemB": [
          "{item} is not a valid item!",
          "You need to use the name as it appears in the list and use quotes!",
          "Example: /block \"Camp Fire\""
        ],
        "UnBlockedItem": "{item} is not blocked!",
        "InvalidItemU": [
          "{item} is not a valid item!",
          "You need to use the name as it appears in the list and use quotes!",
          "Example: /unblock \"Camp Fire\""
        ],
        "BlockedItem": "{item} is already blocked!",
        "Modify": "Crafting rate is currently {speed}% of the default speed.",
        "Blocked": "{item} is blocked and can not be crafted!"
      },
      "BlockedItems": [],
      "Settings": {
        "AllowModerators": false,
        "Version": "1.0.0",
        "AdminInstantCraft": false,
        "ChatName": "Crafting",
        "RatePercentageOfNormal": 50
      }
    }

5. Dont work time craft. Always instacraft =(((

6. Me too.
    Oxide Version: 2.0.323, Rust Protocol: 1207

7. crashs server please update!

8. Please, add function to disable free craft to moderators and admins.
    Repair the function: AdminInstantCraft and AllowModerators

Good joob, Thanks :D
    Best regards

9. hello

^_^

i have problem today

i install plugin "Crafting Controller"

both ver 1.02 and 1.01

frist thing i install 1.0.1 then it's not working

then remove it and install 1.0.2

and same problem

the plugin is empty !

[​IMG]

and after i install it i write in command

/craft 0

and noting happend !

plz any one learn me how it's run ?!

thank you all

10. It's multiplay clanforge, ask them for support as we can't do anything to help you.

11. thank you for reply

what should come in the right side ?

can you plz copy it for me

thank you

^_^

12. so i turned off admin instant craft and false to mods set it at 50 craft and im still getting instant craft... not sure on authzero players since no one is on at the moment

13. any update on this ? for the insta craft problem ?

14. /block explosive .... invalid command.... did something wrong but dont know what. can u help me?

Edit: Solved... Wrong direction...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
  15. just got this error which i haven't seen before.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 4:48 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraft' on plugin 'Increased Crafting Rate'
    File: m-CraftingRate.lua Line: 247 attempt to index field 'targetItem' (a nil value):  at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Global
    im not noticing anything strange, or getting reports about something not working. just wanted to know if something was the matter since i can't interpret the information right.

16. Yeah, don't understand why a really needed plugin like it is not upgraded.... Seriously

17. For starters, this is a hobby, not a job. Secondly I'm in the process of rewriting all my plugins to C# and due to Reneb's absence I have taken over quite a few of his plugins as well which also need updating. And besides that I have a job and another project that needs my attention, and sadly my days are only 24 hours so I can't spend more time doing on thing or another.

18. I understand, you don't upgraded this plugin since a month, but you upgraded others plugins.
    Why you don't upgrade this in 1st? Just, i think this plugin is more important.
    I know than its a hobby for you and others, and you do a good job ! Don't want hurt you :(((

19. Mughisi updated Crafting Controller with a new update entry:

C# rewrite

20. crafting rate with new plugin not working