Crafting Controller

Allows you to modify the time spend crafting and which items can be crafted

Total Downloads: 52,412 - First Release: Oct 29, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 72 likes
  1. [3/17/2015 5:15:44 PM] [Oxide] 5:15 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Crafting Controller' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)

2. As mentioned in the overview and in the 2.0.0 update message, the plugin has been rewritten to C# which means a different filename so you need to remove the old version(m-CraftingRate.lua) manually before using the new version.

3. I deleted m-CraftingRate.lua and .cfg

4. Hmm, another plugin most likely is using one or more commands that are used by this plugin, could you say which plugins you are using?

5. that

Attached Files:

6. Hmm, looks like I misread the error as well and it isn't from a conflicting plugin, could you try restarting your server and if it throws the error again just try reloading it?

7. rebooted the server, everything worked fine! thank you.

8. When you stack items quickly in Q the instacraft slows down.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
  9. Mughisi updated Crafting Controller with a new update entry:

Minor bug fix and new option.

10. Always same problem for me, when i do /craft 0.5 i have instant craft.
    O.5 or something else, same problem, always have instant craft.

11. Have you disabled instant craft for admins in the config?

12. Oooh sorry you're right, its working for players.

13. [Oxide] 2:14 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraft' on plugin 'Increased Crafting Rate'
    File: m-CraftingRate.lua Line: 247 attempt to index field 'targetItem' (a nil value):

14. Delete that one and use the new one :p

15. Tried to read through to find the answer but don't think it is in here. I have the crafting rate set to .1. I figured it was supposed to be fast. The layers always tell me to set instacraft and I always have to go in and use /craft 0. What would the setting be to have instacraft for everyone not just admins and moderators? Can I just set the rate to 0.0?

16. /craft 0 should be instant craft for everyone yes

17. Right but what is the setting in the config, for instacraft, so I don't have to keep using the /craft command everytime the server restarts.

18. /craft 0 should modify the value CraftingRate in the config to 0 which should give you instantcraft.

19. Hi Mughisi,

Just want to let you know that when CraftingController is configured for instant craft, it can cause significant lag (even crashes) when you have people using macros to craft items. I fixed the issue by adding the following code on my server. You might consider updating your mod with similar code that is configurable rather than hardcoded.

Code:
    if (crafter.inventory.crafting.queue.Count > 5) {
        item.cancelled = true;
        foreach (ItemAmount amount in item.blueprint.ingredients)
            crafter.inventory.GiveItem(amount.itemid, (int)amount.amount, false);
        }
    }