Crafting Controller

Allows you to modify the time spend crafting and which items can be crafted

Total Downloads: 52,393 - First Release: Oct 29, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 72 likes
  1. Code:
    {
      "BlockedItems": [],
      "Settings": {
        "Version": "1.0.0",
        "AdminInstantCraft": false,
        "ChatName": "Crafting",
        "RatePercentageOfNormal": 100,
        "AllowModerators": true
      },
      "Messages": {
        "BlockSucces": "{item} has been blocked from crafting!",
        "InvalidItemB": [
          "{item} is not a valid item!",
          "You need to use the name as it appears in the list and use quotes!",
          "Example: /block \"Camp Fire\""
        ],
        "Error": "The new rate must be a number between 0 and 100 where 0 is instant craft and 100 is default!",
        "Modify": "Crafting rate is currently {speed}% of the default speed.",
        "BlockedItem": "{item} is already blocked!",
        "Crafting": "{item} will complete crafting in {time} seconds!",
        "InvalidItemU": [
          "{item} is not a valid item!",
          "You need to use the name as it appears in the list and use quotes!",
          "Example: /unblock \"Camp Fire\""
        ],
        "UnblockSucces": "{item} is no longer blocked from crafting!",
        "UnBlockedItem": "{item} is not blocked!",
        "Blocked": "{item} is blocked and can not be crafted!"
      }
    }
    If it's returning the "Unknown command" message the plugin isn't loaded, is it throwing an error when it loads? (oxide.load m-CraftingRate)

2. Cant get it to work.. server is running with it installed.. is there some bit of code im missing for the file? and while ingame and and out of console in chat and in f1 menu ive tried /craft 0 and still doesnt work

3. No matter what I change the config to (now 0) I get this....

[Oxide] 8:42 AM [Info] Loaded plugin Increased Crafting Rate (v1.0.0) by Mughisi
    [Oxide] 8:42 AM [Info] m-CraftingRate.lua : Default Config Loaded
    [Oxide] 8:42 AM [Info] Crafting rate set to 50% of the normal speed.

4. Could you post your m-CraftingRate.json file? It seems that it is constantly loading the default one and that should only happen when the versions don't match. Does it also load the default one if you've modified the crafting rate in-game after restarting?

5. It says the same thing if I set it in-game. Here is the config file:

{
    "Messages": {
    "Error": "The new rate must be a number between 0 and 100 where 0 is instant craft and 100 is default!",
    "Modify": "Crafting rate is currently {speed}% of the default speed."
    },
    "Settings": {
    "RatePercentageOfNormal": 0,
    "ChatName": "Crafting"
    }
    }

I even removed it and had it create it again to be sure and still, same result.

6. Ah yes, config isn't up to date, I see what's wrong, I'll post an update tomorrow, for now edit the config manually to the one posted a few posts before.

7. can someone post the m-CraftingRate.json of this new version, I dont know why but multiplay doesn't give me any text when im uploading it. Many thanks!

8. Yes, the config is version 1.0.0, should've actually just used 1.0 or something for the config, but config 1.0.0 is the latest config version.

9. As of today I get..

oxide.reload m-CraftingRate
    [Oxide] 3:58 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Increased Crafting Rate (v1.0.0) by Mughisi
    [Oxide] 3:58 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin m-CraftingRate (A .NET exception occured in user-code)
    [Oxide] 3:58 PM [Debug] at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I've deleted everything and reloaded. Same

10. last version is 1.0.1 so you don't have the last version.

11. I literally downloaded it before I posted.

12. i see in his plugin it says version is 1.0.0
    My mistake :p

13. Might have forgotten to change it ^^
    Anything changed recently? Or just out of the blue these errors started?

14. Nothing else changed. With all the errors from the update I may have missed this. I would say from the latest update.

• m-CraftingRate.json using this
    what command do i use in rcon to switch this to instant or half speed?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419628351][/DOUBLEPOST]using Rusty Rcon btw

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See the Overview page of this thread. From what I can tell, there are no console commands, only chat commands. In the future, please post plugin specific questions in that plugin's thread.

16. What are the standard chat commands?