Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,412 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. Reneb updated Copy-Paste with a new update entry:

forgot to fix deployables

[DOUBLEPOST=1423183739][/DOUBLEPOST]
    my bad XD sorry :p

2. It would be useful to be able to remove a NAME and its associated file as well.

3. That is easy, Just go to server/$SERVERID/oxide/data/ and delete copypaste-NAME.json

4. yeah but it doesnt reset from it showing ithe copy-paste list ingame.
    but we cant detect files in a folder, so it's not possible to really reset it.

5. Still is possible: Just go to server/$SERVERID/oxide/data/ and delete copypaste-NAME.json,
    Then go to server/$SERVERID/oxide/config and edit the copy-paste.json and manually remove the entry.
    {
    "steamid": "XXXXX",
    "name": "NAME"
    }

Then reload the plugin.

I guess Reneb could add a chat command to remove a copy entry and to reset it all.
    But still it does not seam possible to list or delete files on Oxide.

I guess Oxide 2 Team could add functions to create, edit, rename, delete and list files and folders just like Garry's Mod does, Is not that hard and is not that security breach.

6. we are not allowed to add this, or a lot of Game servers host will block oxide from being used (it's a fact, seems like some already started because they thought that with C# access we could do all of what you are saying (create/edit/view folders/files) ... which is not as it's not accessible via any plugins)

7. I mean only on data folder, Just like Gmod.

On Garry's Mod Lua Addons you can create, delete, edit, list folders and .txt files that are on data folder.
    And that is default, There is no need of dlls, All lua addons can do that.

I think this could be implemented on Oxide 2 as well.

8. people could write code to hack in game servers stuff ... even if it's only in data :p

9. Garry's Mod does not have this problem all the files that are allowed to create / edit are .txt files, You can't hack a server with .txt files...

10. I guess

11. The same applies to .json files.

12. edit: Removed the message, apparently not all replies were loaded so this was a bit unnecessary :p

13. Deployables still not working for me. Do I need to delete existing cfg and data files first?

14. nop sure they do work try. didnt test.
    but will the rust updates most of my plugins require a full rethinking / rewrite.
    i'll update when this plugins time has come :p

15. M.L

M.L

Are this plugin for all player´s or just for admins?

16. admins only

17. M.L

M.L

Thanks for support :) again

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Temporary build compatible with Oxide builds 266+.

Attached Files:

19. Large Wood Box, Wood Storage Box, Tool Cupboard, Code Lock on a Door and items in a box will not copy...!? Current version oxides and plugin.
    and a Lantern is off... :D

20. Reneb updated Copy-Paste with a new update entry:

Rewrote Copy-Paste