ConnectMessages

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,241 - First Release: Oct 20, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 19 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you use it via chat, only yourself; if you use it via the server console or RCON then all.

2. is there any way to change country to provinces and states ?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That'd likely take a bit of modifications to the plugin.

4. in the lang en this is the defult for this plugin but how would i add colour to the players name who joins and disconnects
    i wanna use this colour below for the names of the players how would i add it to the code can anyone help me with the coding part please!
    <color=#00ff00>

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"ConnectMessage": "<color=#00ff00>{0}</color> has connected.",

6. Hi wulf is there any chance I can message you privately about a different plugin? I've tried posting on the plugin support but don't seem to be monitored no more?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If someone has an answer for GUI Shop, I'm sure they'll reply. ;)

8. Ahhh haha okay ;)

9. So what happens if doe country it is just showing a . nothing else? Anyone seen that before at all?

10. So the 2nd colors in the Lang file is not working for me. The light blue works but not the dark green anyone had this issue running the latest version

Code:
    {
    "ConnectMessage": "<color=lightblue>{0}</color> has connected.",
    "ConnectMessageCountry": "<color=lightblue>{0}</color> has connected from <color=darkgreen>{1}</color>.",
    "DisconnectMessage": "<color=lightblue>{0} has disconnected.",
    "DisconnectMessageReason": "<color=lightblue>{0} has disconnected. (<color=darkgreen>{1}</color>)"
    }
    With the above the lightblue works but the darkgreen dose not.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You need to close the first one before using another.

12. Code:
    {
    "ConnectMessage": "<color=lightblue>{0}</color> has connected.",
    "ConnectMessageCountry": "<color=lightblue>{0}</color> has connected from <color=darkgreen>{1}</color>.",
    "DisconnectMessage": "<color=lightblue>{0}</color>has disconnected.",
    "DisconnectMessageReason": "<color=lightblue>{0}</color> has disconnected. (<color=darkgreen>{1}</color>)"
    }
    You mean like that.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yup, you got it!

14. Thanks man you are always answering me I should just message you first. But thanks again man. I didn't even see that but I have been sick as shit lately.

15. ["ConnectMessage"] = "<color=lightblue>{0}</color> has connected.",
    ["ConnectMessageCountry"] = "<color=lightblue>{0}</color> has connected from <color=darkgreen>{1}</color>.",
    ["DisconnectMessage"] = "{0} has disconnected.",
    ["DisconnectMessageReason"] = "{0} has disconnected. ({1})"

I'm I doing something wrong? The colors wont show. Reload plugin as well

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Edit the file under oxide/lang, not the plugin itself.

17. Thanks so much Wulf!

18. ConnectMessages] WebRequest to http://ip-api.com/json/ failed, sending connect message without the country.

Plugin doesnt show countries and in console shows this message. İs there any idea or fix?

19. Code:
    (12:18:41) | at BasePlayer.SendConsoleCommand (System.String command, System.Object[] obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Player.Message (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.String prefix, UInt64 userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Message (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Message (System.String message, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ConnectMessages.Broadcast (System.String key, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ConnectMessages.OnUserConnected (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ConnectMessages.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2017
  20. Gettin the same

22:14:12) | [ConnectMessages] WebRequest to http://ip-api.com/json/ failed, sending connect message without the country.