ConnectMessages

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,242 - First Release: Oct 20, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 19 likes
  1. Enable "ShowAdminMessages".

2. {
    "ConnectMessage": "{0} s'est connect�(e).",
    "ConnectMessageCountry": "{0} s'est connect�(e) de {1}.",
    "DisconnectMessage": "{0} s'est disconnect�(e).",
    "DisconnectMessageReason": "{0} s'est disconnect�(e). ({1})"
    }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489162302][/DOUBLEPOST]It does not work. nothing is displayed

3. It finally works thanks. Can we put colors on the messages

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, you can use colors.

5. every time someone's joining it pops this up right after it says they've connected via rcon

(11:29:48) | Web request callback raised an exception (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

6. How can I use colors? ["ConnectMessage"] = "<color=blue>{0} has connected.</color>", id did this but it isn't working.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Edit under oxide/lang, not in the plugin itself.

8. Isn't working..

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Details please. What steps did you take? Did you reload the plugin after? Any errors in your logs?

10. First I press on lang (In the oxide file) Then the map EN.. And I edited ConnectMessages in the lang file.

Attached Files:

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's the default messages. Do you have your edited ones?

12. It worked!! Ty.. Still 1 probrem I want to color my kits to do you know how>?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Colors are the same across all plugins. If you are having trouble using them in a plugin, please use the plugin's support thread.

14. When the server is shut down:
    Code:
    Web request produced exception (Url: http://ip-api.com/json/178.215.91.53) in 'ConnectMessages v1.1.8' plugin (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Unloaded plugin ConnectMessages v1.1.8 by Spicy
    Very often there are messages:
    Code:
    [ConnectMessages] WebRequest to http://ip-api.com/json/ failed, sending connect message without the country.
    what could it be?

15. The API or your server's connection is down.

16. Hi - This PlugIn sending correct message who connected, but without country. All in the config is set to 'true'. 'ShowAdminMessages' are also set to 'true'. What else can I do?

17. Make sure the API isn't down. If the API is down then it will send the message without the country.

18. OK. Thx for information.

19. You are welcome for information.

20. Hello - I have to ask again. API works correctly, but no country info is displayed. If I log-in only appears: "grint_projekt has connected from." I've brought a friend to help, who knows better, but he does not find out what's the matter. Also 'Covalence' is on. Is there still another way why the country is not displayed?