ChestStacks

Higher stack sizes in storage containers, keeping normal stack sizes your inventory.

Total Downloads: 3,577 - First Release: Dec 24, 2017 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 7 likes
  1. ChestStacks

Just trying to find out if this plugin is no longer maintained

keep getting loads of error messages in rcon and saying to contact in the support thread, i posted there Monday and tuesday to ask about it and no one has replied to me or a few other people?

is there a different plugin i can use that is maintained?

2. Last time it was updated was a little over a week ago, i'd give them some time.

3. Players are getting RPC Error and disconnected when SHIFT+Right Click to move all items. Previous version works fine.

4. After updating, the following error will occur.
    Code:
    22:43 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'ChestStacks v1.1.0' (InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[Item].VerifyState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[Item].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[Item].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChestStacks.CanMoveItem (.Item movedItem, .PlayerInventory playerInventory, UInt32 targetContainerID, Int32 targetSlot, Int32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChestStacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2018
  5. Jake Rich updated ChestStacks with a new update entry:

6. Jake Rich updated ChestStacks with a new update entry:

7. Hello :)

(14:01:57) | [ChestStacks] Missing stacksize for npcvendingmachine_resources! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

8. [ChestStacks] Missing stacksize for npcvendingmachine_resources! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

9. [ChestStacks] Missing stacksize for npcvendingmachine_resources! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

10. Hello can you make sure that when using the / remove, the stack returns to their base value.
    Indeed a glitch allows during a raid to use a / remove on a safe and recover the stack modify in his inventory.
    or it would be impossible to collect such a large stack.
    is it possible?
    thank you in advance

11. [ChestStacks] Missing stacksize for flameturret.deployed! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

12. [ChestStacks] Missing stacksize for npcvendingmachine_resources! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

13. im looking for a plugin that allow me to phohibit players to place certain items such as food in boxes so they use fridges anyone can give me a name if there is anything like this here? please thanks

14. [ChestStacks] There is no stacking for npcvendingmachine_resources! (Not a bug, but please post in the plugin's stream on oxidemod.org and let me know)

15. im made my own plugin
    thanks for all your (non)help
    cheers

16. [ChestStacks] Missing stacksize for npcvendingmachine_resources! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

[ChestStacks] Missing stacksize for npcvendingmachine_components! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

17. Missing stacksize for npcvendingmachine_building! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

18. Missing stacksize for shopkeeper_vm_invis! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

19. (13:24:02) | [ChestStacks] Missing stacksize for npcvendingmachine_resources! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

(13:24:02) | [ChestStacks] Missing stacksize for shopkeeper_vm_invis! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

20. Отсутствующие stacksize для autoturret_deployed! (Не ошибка, но пожалуйста, пост в потоке плагин на oxidemod.org и воспрепятствуйте мне знать)
    Спас 35,392 КЭП, cache(0.01), write(0.01), disk(0.00).
    Сохранение полной
    [DOUBLEPOST=1535187120][/DOUBLEPOST]Missing stacksize for autoturret_deployed! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)
    Saved 35,392 ents, cache(0.01), write(0.01), disk(0.00).
    Saving complete