ChestStacks

Higher stack sizes in storage containers, keeping normal stack sizes your inventory.

Total Downloads: 3,577 - First Release: Dec 24, 2017 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 7 likes
  1. No i mean player inventory (body not corpse of dead)

2. Are you talking about stacking items in your inventory or in your backpack (custom plugin)?

If you are looking to stack your items in your backpack, then I've answered your question already with the previous post.

However, if you were looking to have your inventory items stack, then the ChestStacks plugin is not the correct plugin for you. The plugin Stack Size Controller is the one you want for Inventory Stacking and can be found following this link: https://oxidemod.org/plugins/stack-size-controller.2320/

3. [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for murderer_corpse! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

4. Hi, having problems with this plugin since the update and after getting the server updated

today I got:

15:44 [Info] [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for workbench1.deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

And since it won't set that the rest isn't working either I think, can't seem to stack box's or furnaces

5. Hello, here you go.
    Code:
    [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for murderer_corpse! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)
    Plugin that it's referring to BotSpawn
    Thanks

6. Giving me an error for researchtable_deployed

7. [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for guntrap.deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

does the same for flametrap.deployed and autoturret_deployed

8. [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for workbench2.deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)
    [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for workbench1.deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)
    [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for researchbench.deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

Any ideas??

9. Hi, i'm currently getting these errors:

Code:
    00:08 [Info] [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for workbench1.deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)
    Code:
    16:19 [Info] [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for researchtable_deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)
    Code:
    15:45 [Info] [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for rowboat_storage! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)
    after the wipe I had this, but after doing updates it went away:

Code:
    02:30 [Warning] Calling hook CanMoveItem resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: ChestStacks - False (Boolean), StackSizeController (True (Boolean))
    02:30 [Warning] Calling hook CanMoveItem resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: ChestStacks - False (Boolean), StackSizeController (True (Boolean))

10. Jake Rich updated ChestStacks with a new update entry:

11. Jake Rich updated ChestStacks with a new update entry:

12. Hi I've just downloaded the new version, when I load it, its giving me this in compiler log:

[SERVER v1.0.24] Got Message: Compile
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Console: ChestStacks.cs(242,13): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected

Ps. I'll try again after restart and see what it does then

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is just a warning, not an error; it won't hurt anything.

14. [ChestStacks] Missing stacksize for jackolantern.happy

15. Updated this mod and now it's giving me an RPC error MoveItem whenever I shift+Right click

16. (17:25:18) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object is what my logs show

17. Anyone know why this keeps popping up in a rcon

Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'ChestStacks v1.1.0' (InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.) at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[Item].VerifyState () [0x00000] in :0 at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[Item].MoveNext () [0x00000] in :0 at System.Linq.Enumerable+c__Iterator1D`1[Item].MoveNext () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.ChestStacks.CanMoveItem (.Item movedItem, .PlayerInventory playerInventory, UInt32 targetContainerID, Int32 targetSlot, Int32 amount) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.ChestStacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

18. keep getting these notifcations on rcon..

[ChestStacks] Missing stacksize for fuel_storage! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

[ChestStacks] Missing stacksize for flameturret.deployed! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

[ChestStacks] Missing stacksize for flameturret.deployed! (Not an error, but please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

19. Code:
    (22:28:49) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'ChestStacks v1.1.0' (InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[Item].VerifyState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[Item].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[Item].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChestStacks.CanMoveItem (.Item movedItem, .PlayerInventory playerInventory, UInt32 targetContainerID, Int32 targetSlot, Int32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChestStacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Getting this after the update today fyi, had to remove it as spamming the logs

20. im always getting this spamming in the rcon aswell and its getting on my nerves.

i dont think this plugin is no longer being maintained :( i posted about this nearly a week ago now