ChestStacks

Higher stack sizes in storage containers, keeping normal stack sizes your inventory.

Total Downloads: 3,577 - First Release: Dec 24, 2017 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 7 likes
  1. [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for waterbarrel! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

2. Jake Rich updated ChestStacks with a new update entry:

3. Jake Rich updated ChestStacks with a new update entry:

4. [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for researchtable_deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

5. (22:26:02) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for tunalight.deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

6. Code:
    Calling hook CanMoveItem resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: StackSizeController - True (Boolean), ChestStacks (False (Boolean))
    Calling hook CanMoveItem resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: StackSizeController - True (Boolean), ChestStacks (False (Boolean))

7. Couldn't find stacksize for workbench1.deployed!
    Couldn't find stacksize for workbench2.deployed!
    Couldn't find stacksize for workbench3.deployed!
    Couldn't find stacksize for tunalight.deployed!
    Couldn't find stacksize for researchtable_deployed!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2018
  8. (14:29:44) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for researchtable_deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

9. [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for guntrap.deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)
    [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for researchtable_deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)
    [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for workbench1.deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2018
  10. (09:38:44) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for scientist_corpse! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

11. [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for ceilinglight.deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

12. (10:11:14) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for murderer_corpse! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

13. [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for murderer_corpse! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518314506][/DOUBLEPOST][ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for searchlight.deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

14. [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for researchtable_deployed!
    [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for murderer_corpse!

15. Been more than a month since the Dev has updated this. Maybe a more dynamic approach would be better.

16. 22:58 [Info] [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for scientist_corpse! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

17. Thank you for the Plugin.

The issue of ChestStacks being unable to find a stacksize is because its missing the values for certain items in the game.

I've taken the liberty to fix these issues myself by adding the missing values: guntrap, researchtable, workbench1-3, tunalight, searchlight, ceilinglight, scientist_corpse, murderer_corpse to the main ChestStacks Config found in /oxide/config/ChestStacks.json

I've provided the modified ChestStacks.Json contents below:

Code:
    {
      "StackConfig": {
        "cupboard.tool.deployed": 5.0,
        "campfire": 1.0,
        "lantern.deployed": 1.0,
        "box.wooden.large": 5.0,
        "small_stash_deployed": 1.0,
        "dropbox.deployed": 1.0,
        "woodbox_deployed": 2.0,
        "vendingmachine.deployed": 5.0,
        "bbq.deployed": 2.0,
        "furnace.large": 5.0,
        "skull_fire_pit": 1.0,
        "mailbox.deployed": 1.0,
        "furnace": 5.0,
        "hopperoutput": 5.0,
        "fuelstorage": 2.0,
        "crudeoutput": 1.0,
        "refinery_small_deployed": 5.0,
        "fireplace.deployed": 2.0,
        "foodbox": 1.0,
        "trash-pile-1": 1.0,
        "supply_drop": 5.0,
        "recycler_static": 1.0,
        "guntrap.deployed": 1.0,
        "researchtable_deployed": 1.0,
        "workbench1.deployed": 1.0,
        "workbench2.deployed": 1.0,
        "workbench3.deployed": 1.0,
        "tunalight.deployed": 1.0,
        "searchlight.deployed": 1.0,
        "ceilinglight.deployed": 1.0,
        "water_catcher_small": 1.0,
        "water_catcher_large": 1.0,
        "small_refinery_static": 1.0,
        "player_corpse": 1.0,
        "scientist_corpse": 1.0,
        "murderer_corpse": 1.0,
        "item_drop_backpack": 1.0,
        "fridge.deployed": 5.0,
        "survivalfishtrap.deployed": 5.0,
        "hobobarrel_static": 1.0,
        "item_drop": 5.0
      }
    }

18. hi can you add item bann list for no stacking?

and i have this Error
    Screenshot

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2018
  19. Hi, how to change STACK size for a player backpack?

20. The Backpacks plugin has three different configurations which use the small, medium and large storage size containers. Depending on which one you are using, you will need to adjust the ChestStacks Config found in /oxide/config/ChestStacks.json which specifies how much stacking is allowed.

The default ChestStacks.json configuration looks like this:

Code:
    "small_stash_deployed": 1.0,
    "woodbox_deployed": 2.0, 
    "box.wooden.large": 5.0,
    The small stash has no stacking where as the wooden box has x2 and the large wooden box has x5.

Keep in mind that this will also increase stacking in the boxes respectively.