ChestStacks

Higher stack sizes in storage containers, keeping normal stack sizes your inventory.

Total Downloads: 3,577 - First Release: Dec 24, 2017 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Jake Rich submitted a new resource:

ChestStacks - Higher stack sizes in storage containers, keeping normal stack sizes your inventory.

Read more about this resource...

2. Jake Rich updated ChestStacks with a new update entry:

3. Jake Rich updated ChestStacks with a new update entry:

4. Hello
    My server keep telling me that couldn't find stacksize for fireplace.deployed and sometimes trash-pile-1

5. Thanks for letting me know. Will add soon.

6. My server is flooded with this line..

How to fix it? In config?

foodbox.PNG

As well as this..

trashpile.PNG

7. (21:08:07) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for trash-pile-1! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

8. Jake Rich updated ChestStacks with a new update entry:

9. i think there's more to add :D thanks for the quick updates though :D

cheststacks.PNG

10. (11:43:10) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for supply_drop! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

11. (13:11:56) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for giftbox_loot! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

12. (16:28:25) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for oil_barrel! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

(16:28:25) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for oil_barrel! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

(16:28:25) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for loot_barrel_1! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

(16:28:25) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for loot_barrel_1! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

(16:28:25) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for crate_normal_2! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

(16:28:25) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for crate_normal_2! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

(16:28:25) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for oil_barrel! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

(16:28:25) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for loot_barrel_2! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

(16:28:25) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for loot_barrel_2! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

(16:28:25) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for crate_tools! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)

(16:28:28) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for crate_basic! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know

13. I didn't think it would trigger for loot containers, but I have been wrong before :) Thanks

14. Jake Rich updated ChestStacks with a new update entry:

15. here's more... after 1.0.3 :D

cheststacks2.PNG

16. I get an error in the server when we try to add water into the water barrel thing. (Water.Barrel).
    [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for water_catcher_Large! and then ofcourse the please let me know thing.

17. [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for water_catcher_small!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1514644281][/DOUBLEPOST]you can drop the water in front of the barrel and it goes in to it

18. Jake Rich updated ChestStacks with a new update entry:

19. Jake Rich updated ChestStacks with a new update entry:

20. Code:
    (14:36:07) | [ChestStacks] Couldn't find stacksize for waterpurifier.deployed! (Please post in the plugin thread on oxidemod.org and let me know)