Building Blocker

Fully prevents building in the building blocked zone. Fixes the "Devblog 158 of 4th may"

Total Downloads: 5,870 - First Release: May 4, 2017 - Last Update: Sep 29, 2017

5/5, 48 likes
  1. The plugin iteself can't say you that you have a building privilage. The only thing it can say - that the building is blocked here.

2. Can i do like this: can't build without privilege but i can put ladder without building priv?

3. surly. There is an config option for this - "Allow building ladders in the privilage zone". Just set it to true and your players would be able to place ladders in the zone of unauthorized cupboard)

4. "
    surly. There is an config option for this - "Allow building ladders in the privilage zone". Just set it to true and your players would be able to place ladders in the zone of unauthorized cupboard)

"

What is the filepath to alter this file? I dont see it in my oxide config folded like other plugins.

5. it should be in the config. Are you sure that the plugin is loaded correctly?

6. Hmm, so it goes based on only 1 tool cupboard?

I noticed Depending if where I'm standing I can still place a foundation around someone elses base. Even with them having a TC.

7. It uses to dominante cupboard. So, the one that placed erlier would overrider the overs, that was placed after =)

8. Vlad-00003 updated Building Blocker with a new update entry:

9. @Wulf @Vlad-00003 due to the new (plugin) update, I think you should rename this plugin to Ladder Blocker for Rust :)

10. What does have Wulf in common with this? o_O
    Why so? It still allows you to block the buildings entirely =)

11. Stopped working after last patch I think?

I have it installed with the latest version but it just doesn't work.

Edit: Got it working, for some reason last update on rust wiped the config file on my server...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2017
  12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any errors?

13. No errors that I can see, but it's not working

14. I just checked my config and it appears this was set to false.

Code:
      "Block building": true,
    No idea how it changed, but I'm guessing this is why it wasn't working.

@_Akoo_ check it out

15. How to do so if person finds main cupboard he still cant build

16. Wait, what? So you want to block buildings even if the player has found the tool cupboard and sign himself in? Waaaat?
    This is not the plugin you are looking for. I don't even know if such thing exists...

17. Pretty neat i like this
    Raids like they should be.
    Not everyone climbing on the roof and then just blowing down.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
  18. Something wrong after last server update on steam.
    Players can build on raidblock ( NoEscape ) all permissions given for block building.
    And only in raidblock time, they can place ladders on walls!
    Влад, помоги, тебе понятнее будет, люди могут строиться из соломы, пока висит рейд блок, ставят лестницы. Но только если они авторизованы в шкафу, раньше этого не было! Даже с вашим плагином RaidNotes они строятся как хотят, в настройках конфига все как и всегда стоит.

19. The point is - then the raid block is activated the anti-raid plugin takes the control over the buildin privilage. so that means that your anti-raid bllugin simpy doesn't block them from building.
    ----
    Видишь ли - фишка в том, что при использовании плагина для анти-рейда если игрок в рейд блоке BuildingBlocker полностью передаёт управление плагину NoEscape, так что он будет решать может игрок строить или нет.

20. Thanks for answer, fixed it ^^
    Спасибо за ответ, починил)