BetterSay

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,081 - First Release: Apr 30, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. For some reason, every time I change the config it still does not want to work. And stays as Server. Even after I changed it, what Plugins does this plugin conflict with?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2017
  2. Seems this plugin is now broken and in need of an update. It still stays on SERVER for me as well :/

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It wouldn't conflict, it isn't using any hooks. A plugin could replace the command though.

Are you sure you aren't using another plugin with a say command?

4. Besides for SecureAdmin, this is the only other one :)

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

SecureAdmin would be replacing it then, as it has a say command and is loaded after this one (A-Z).

6. Ok thanks, I just unloaded SecureAdmin and also disabled the say command in the config, reloaded BetterSay and it's still SERVER. It's no big deal, just thought I'd mention it :)

7. Same problem happened to me. can't make it work anymore now. rip..

8. Got it working! I set say to false in SecureAdmin, and deleted the BetterSay config. I reuploaded and restarted and now it works perfectly :)

9. Thanks man you're a life saver :D

10. No worries! Just as a heads up it required a full server restart to work. Unloading and reloading the plugins didn't fix it, so you might need to do that too :)

11. Would be nice if you could allocate different names to different admins

12. Better Say doesn't work after update. No errors on log. :\

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any details?

14. No reaction to "say" from console. Response from name: SERVER
    Plugin loaded and no errors:
    Code:
    07:00 [Info] Loaded plugin Better Say v2.0.4 by LaserHydra

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any other plugins that provide that command?

16. How do I change the better say icon?

17. can we get an update please.

18. Change line 66

Code:
    BroadcastChat(output);

to
    Code:
    PrintToChat(output);

19. no matter what i do, im always called server, ive tried restarting server as previous posts recommend, and unloading the plugin, deleting config, no luck, guess im forever known as server :/

20. i might be able to help u just hit me up in a PM and ill send u my discord for support