BetterSay

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,081 - First Release: Apr 30, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. LaserHydra updated Better Say Command with a new update entry:

2. Hello,

With BetterChat I can change the text size.
    Is it possible to change the text size from this plugin aswell ?

Thanks in advance

3. Try adding html code into the config

4. I've tried it this way but doesnt it needs to be defined within the plugin itself ?

Code:
    {
      "Settings": {
        "Formatting": "{Title} {Message}",
        "Message Color": "Green",
        "Title": "Server:",
        "Title Color": "Red",
        "Size": 12
      }
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  5. Change the Formatting: "<size=25>{Title}</size> {Message}"

6. Yeah i've got it working by a other method.
    Code:
    SNIP
    Code:
     SNIP
    iam no coder but common sense in these text made me came to my own solution
    altough iam rewriting small pieces of code from someone else i hate doing that still i got what i needed.
    Thanks for putting me in the right direction

Also i know that i wont use the message color anymore its now plain white with the current line i can fix that for myself aswell
    Thanks once again.
    And i hope in the future update with this plugin .... wait rereading @LaserHydra post Formatting *FACEPALM*
    well i've learned today Thank you @LaserHydra and thank you @PaiN

edit:
    Redownloaded the script Did the formatting work perfectly thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  7. "Formatting": "<size=20>{Title}</size> {Message}",

Im on my phone so cant do big edits :p

8. Next time reload the webpage hahaha
    already solved thanks :D

9. Good job adding what you need though!

10. hello does this plugin still works?
    Does it have a permission to add? coz i tried to install it and the message doesnt pop up.
    i used the console say <message>

11. Its bettersay.use, thanks for the info. adding it to the overview.

12. awesome its working now thanks :)

13. Odd how 2.0.1 should've fixed this but 2.0.2 gives me the following console message:

Code:
    [Oxide] 23:06 [Warning] 'BetterSay v2.0.2' is using deprecated hook 'OnRunCommand', which will stop working on Monday, 01 August 2016. Please ask the author to update to 'OnServerCommand'

14. You cant be using the latest as that has been fixed already make sure you delete all files for this plugin on your server and your pc then download and install the latest

15. So you're saying I'm lying?
    Because I copy/pasted what the console says, and you can clearly see the version number in there...

16. I am saying you are not using the latest version as that is fixed now either install it or dont

17. It is the latest version, I always keep my plugins up to date.

Once again, check the version number in console. It's 2.0.2, latest version here is 2.0.2

18. That hook has been fixed on the latest so if you can do what I said in my first post it would be fixed by now

19. Ah the problem was that version 2.0.02 is called 2.0.2 in console and not 2.0.02, that's why I thought I had the plugin up-to-date already.

When I put 2.0.02 back it said this in console: http://i.imgur.com/tTMSemF.png

20. It does not seem like you are using the latest. Please try redownloading it from the overview and try again.