BetterSay

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,081 - First Release: Apr 30, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The version you have may have that version number, but it may have not been the official version of fully fixed. The version from the Overview as of right now has no reference to OnRunCommand, which you can check by opening the file and searching for OnRunCommand.

2. It was the official downloaded 2.0.02 version from here that is showing 2.0.2 in console. Because it showed 2.0.2 instead of 2.0.02 I already thought that I had the up-to-date version of it and that's why I reported it.

3. Is there anyway to add an option to link it to a steam account for a different image?

4. I'm having an issue with this plugin. When I use the command /say in game it puts "True" into the text of the message. For example if I type /say This is a test! it will display "is a test! True"

Code:
    {
      "Settings": {
        "Formatting": "<size=20>{Title}</size> <size=20>{Message}</size>",
        "Message Color": "#AA00AA",
        "Title": "Admin Announcement",
        "Title Color": "#AA00AA"
      }
    }

5. Salut ! Je me permet de poster ici la traduction en Français de ce plugin et sa doc
    Hi ! I come here for post the traduction of this plug in French and the doc

Attached Files:

6. Hey, you should add a line in the confile file for do the possibility to change the logo :)
    for help, line 66: rust.BroadcastChat(output, null, "steamID");

7. Would be awesome to have a bit more fine grain control over the message formatting, for example:

Code:
    {
        "Formatting": "{Title}: {Message}",
        "Message Color": "white",
        "Title": "<red>[Admin]<end> <blue>Server<end>",
      }
    }

8. My name is gone when I type in my RustAdmin console, any idea why this is happening? My config has been the same for 5 months, and it just stopped working all of a sudden. Only thing I can think of is I installed RustIO earlier today, but how would that mess with BetterSay though? I'm baffled.
    BetterSayFail.jpg

Config:
    "Formatting": "{Title}: {Message}",
    "Message Color": "white",
    "Title": "SubtleSara",
    "Title Color": "lime"
    }

9. Plugin = Better Say Command for Rust | Oxide

this change server to = custom name

i want it to change the reboot message also

you now have if reboot a white Message Saying

Server: rebooting MSG
    Server: countdown

i want bettersay change this to the same custom name and collor i have set it for looks for me like a small change more not let me know

10. Thats weird. I will look if that is occuring for me too.

11. this plugin works fine when used through rcon, but when I type say ... in client console, nothing happens at all.

12. Then you most likely don't have the permission bettersay.use

13. sorry i was not awake i thought about different plugin haha

Sir @efgh58 if u running server lokal open that Command Box from the server and type: grant user (SteamID or Ingame Name) bettersay.use

if u are extern like a hoster try ussing a RCON and then the same command or if u are in game and u have AUTH lvl 2 u can use F1 > console command

14. (13:46:44) | [Oxide] 13:46 [Warning] Calling 'OnServerCommand' on 'BetterSay v2.0.1' took 274ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

15. Thats a simple Time-Warning and nothing for the developer to do about.

16. Would it be possible to add a linked image as your ingame display picture? :) Thanks so much if possible!

17. On the same page of your post.

18. Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I don't have the picture set to a Steam profile though, so I was hoping to import one through a URL or local image.

Confirming this as well! All of a sudden the only thing that displays is the message and the Rust image, without the title. Nothing has changed with it, it just stopped working one day.

19. You can't use a URL or local image, it's a steamID based avatar.

20. Exactly, so that's why I was asking if it could be added :)