BetterChatMute

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,515 - First Release: Jan 9, 2017 - Last Update: Jan 23, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. The latest BetterChat updated broke this plugin.

Failed to call hook 'OnBetterChat' on plugin 'BetterChatMute v1.0.5' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

2. "Failed to call hook 'OnBetterChat' on plugin 'BetterChatMute v1.0.5' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)"

using latest BetterChat Mute and latest BetterChat version 5.0.8

3. same thing here

4. LaserHydra updated BetterChat Mute with a new update entry:

5. hi all
    i think betterchat is a really good plugin! But I miss a function

The Plugin need Option that mutet the player for any time if he spam chat to fast.. and crash server

Please integrate that

Or someone knows another plugin that this chat spammer blocked and automatically mute?

6. @LaserHydra could you possibly add back the global mute function? :) (and dare I say it the global filter list).

It's becoming quite hard to keep rowdy players under control without the filter list and an ability to quieten chat for a brief amount of time. There's been a noticable shift in atmosphere since the custom word filters were taken out so I'd be super grateful if you could add it back :)

7. I'll try to get to it today.

8. Thanks Laser you're amazing :D Always appreciate the quality of work you do and the feedback you take on. Thanks for the quick response too! :)

9. I think the ability for players to /ignore others might be a better solution, still allows freedom of speech :)
    Is the BetterChat Mute plugin a better place to request /ignore ability?

10. LaserHydra updated BetterChat Mute with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1491333240][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That's more of a subject to ChatGuard or an existing Ignore plugin.

11. Many thanks Laser! Really appreciate your work on this :) Do you know if there's a way to get some filtering working currently, or is this something that might get added along in the future?

EDIT: Actually I see that you can override with the Hook, would you be ok if I made this into separate filter plugin for you? :)

12. On toggleglobalmute , everyone can still chat. and this Exception appears :
    Code:
    (16:25:58) | Failed to call hook 'OnBetterChat' on plugin 'BetterChatMute v1.0.7' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

13. Hey. Is there any Way, to setup a Wordlist with forbidden Words? Players should be automuted, if one of those words are written...

Thank you!

14. BetterChatFilter | Oxide

15. Thank you but - That works just with a replacement or am i wrong?

16. You could request that feature. Otherwise look at UFilter.

17. Nice, thank you - where can i request that? I'm pretty new to this Forum...

18. There is a orange button on the right saying "Support Thread", you can request the feature there.

19. May i'm wrong, but isnt this the Support Thread here?

So, can you implement that Feature to Automute a Player who is writing one of the Worfilter listed Words, please?

I would like to make a Donation for this.