BetterChat

Moved

Total Downloads: 26,141 - First Release: Apr 21, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.9898/5, 98 likes
  1. They also don't allow FTP. WAT.

2. Laserhydra why you don't answer to me...? :(

3. ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431118450][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Oh sorry man, I seriously missed that post :c
    I guess im going to add that the next days as it is not complicated but some config stuff, which takes a lil while to add. But now I need to work on the plugin Supply Signals. Which I want to finish today.

4. does anyone prefix work with the update?....I see the names colored but the prefects don't pop out they only do in console in rusty!!

5. How does the plugin know who is a VIP? I made a group called VIP and the prefix doesnt work nor does the color work. Any help?

6. make sure u have the updated betterchatcolor just install it and it should update ur vip don stuff then just oxide.usergroup "playersname" "vip"
    then resrat server or plugin and should work. mine is working I just cant get the prefix to work
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431149366][/DOUBLEPOST]oxide.usergroup add "playersname" "vip"

7. But you enabled it in the config?

8. what part can I find that at?

9. Should really be selfexplaining...
    Its like PrefixEnabled: "false"

10. ohh god I knew it was that but never bothered to play with it 0_0 thanxs

11. xD just think logicly xD As I said its very selfexplaining
    just change it from false to true

12. yea I did I even changed other stuff on it and nothing but I got it now hahah cool mod tho

13. ^^

14. How would I just remove the prefix for Players? :[

15. AWESOME! Thank you very much, very pleased with the plugin. :D

16. :)

17. How do I add somebody to donator colour?

18. oxide.grant <group|user> <name|id> <permission> = for donator in permission type "Donator"

19. Doesn't work, not giving them Donator colour