BetterChat

Moved

Total Downloads: 26,140 - First Release: Apr 21, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.9898/5, 98 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Double chat is generally when running multiple chat plugins.

2. I have no other chat plug in running.

3. can anyone teach me how to use it?
    for example i want to create a

[Owner] Group.
    1. How do i change a color of it?
    2. And how do i make the first letter capital, for example. Owner, but not owner. Bcs when i do
    /chat group add Owner it makes it owner
    Can anyone help me?

4. Hey, So i'm having a problem i created a few groups but i can't add anybody to the groups it says that the group i specify does not exist.
    Here is an example, So i used chat group list and it shows all the groups then i use "Chat user add (Name) (Group)

Yet i get this Gyazo - 5ac847720c3af8d8971ac3c9fc67538b.png

5. Group names are case-sensitive.

6. Aware that didn't do it either for me sadly.

7. upload the file from data folder

8. Hello is there any way i can set up with a command when someone buys vip or something there is a command to add them to the better chat group that has the prefix thanks!

9. You can use something like Promocodes, or a custom plugin for that.

10. i need like where the default oxide group has a name tag and the admins dont have that name tag but i tried to fix that but it never saves even though i do writecfg so how do i fix when i try to make a prefix in just the default and not the admisn

what i am trying to so that i made a chat group for default players but me and my admins are in the admin group but when ever we i reconnect it goes back to the default group even though we remove each other from the oxide default group can u help?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2018
  11. upload betterchat file from data folder and admins and mods will always be in the default group you just need to know how to set up the file so it wont show that also reading the overview and 10000's of other posts would of gave you the info you needed

12. alright

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2018
  13. That is the plugin its not what I asked for please delete it and upload the file I asked

14. i do not know what u mean by upload a betterchat file like a whole new file i am sorry i do not get what u are saying

15. you have a file inside the data folder called BetterChat.json

16. yes and that is what i added

17. No you uploaded the one from the plugins folder

18. i am so sorry i had the cs file im so sorry im a idiot

Attached Files:

19. upload these files to the correct folders I changed some things in config file for the changes once uploaded reload the plugin in rcon if you dont know how to do that say

Attached Files: