AntiItems

Moved

Total Downloads: 704 - First Release: Apr 8, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2017

5/5, 10 likes

1. I have same question, can i add ammo to that list?

2. Yes, you should be able to

3. "ammo.rifle": 1000,
    "ammo.shotgun": 1000,
    "ammo.pistol": 1000

With that code?

4. Looks right to me. Is it not working?

5. Ye, its working..
    Now i have problem, all items what i use with "antiitems" plugin comes to my inventory.. every time

6. Did you create a kit while this plug in was enabled? if so . Disable it , respawn , create kit , respawn , reload plugin.

7. Thanks buddy!

8. can craft anything more it says inventory full :(

9. Figured it out ... craftspawn blocker is f-ing it up ... how can i keep it and use antiitems at the same time

10. the only problem i have with this mainly and i dont even think its fixable is when you use loot all . it just chucks all the componants inthe boxes youre using.

11. its so weird the plugin works for a while and then after a while it stops and when i try to reload it says :
    Code:
    > oxide.reload Antiitems
    Failed to load plugin 'Antiitems' (no source found)
    Now the plugin is not in my folder anymore.... why does it delete

12. it keeps not working with the ammo...and when i reload it it says (no Source) even the the file is on the server

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

AntiItems, not Antiitems > plugin file names are case-sensitive.

14. oh lord didnt see that lol thank you.. but the problem kept appearing... the ammo just randomly stops working

15. completly broken, a friend tried it out aswell.. :( not working at all

16. Possible to use with kits? Keeps saying inventory full.

EDIT*
    Had to turn off AntiItems plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2017
  17. How can i get this to hide the comps on the players?When players spawn in they all the comps on there body.

18. Hi I'm having a problem when I try and redeem some kits that take up all of my inventory ill be naked with nothing on me and when I type /kit vip or what ever it says "inventory space full" even when my inventory space isn't full

19. +1 anyway to increase the player slots to compensate for the hidden items? Its a bit tricky to try and craft anything
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515159837][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can you tell me exactly the part of the code you commented out in .cs file please

20. what part of the code in instacraft checks for inventory space