AntiItems

Moved

Total Downloads: 704 - First Release: Apr 8, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. ;) just incase. Also some other people might use this plugin in differeny ways

2. agreed :)

3. There are incompatibilities with the kit
    plugin, and more.

When I give myself the kit
    [​IMG]

When I put the kit I have components of 250 thousand, which I had not even put, i have no idea why, will be by the antiitems plugin? Because now by default, I saw 250,000 components on the interface, without even having them in the inventory, after having taken the kit and throw it.[​IMG]
    Can u help me?

4. unload the antiitems plugin , make sure you suicide and start fresh , create a kit , reload the antiitems plugin again

5. Now work, thank u my friend ^^

6. no problem :)

7. blimey glad i noticed this. Note to self : Always unload plug in before making new kit. :)

8. anyway to block these invisible items from being removed if say im using the auto loot all or remove all plug in. it dumps all the components into a box that way . and you cant place them back obviously.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493218299][/DOUBLEPOST]I noticed Cosa nostra doesnt use components and im just trying to replicate that.

9. Yeah, im working on something that will hopefully make sure that all of the items will stay in the inventory

10. people still getting the "stuff going invisible bug" ? , i tried a million times to make loot disappear ,didn't work . the plugin works fine for me :) happy with that

11. Its literally that stuff becomes VISIBLE . I.e if i use the loot all plug in or say remove all items from bags into boxes it also empties the "components" from invisible inventory.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493272468][/DOUBLEPOST]
    great thankyou and good job.

12. I've been testing some things, before publicly opening the server, a man who did the test with a C4, thrown to the ground, and approached me, when I killed, I appeared, without any component by default.

And to have them again, you have to disconnect from the server, and reconnect, because they do not appear the components, and I have configured to refresh the components, but it is seen that if they kill you, it does not work

Is it a bug, or am I wrong?

If so, could you fix it? It would not surprise me, that when you kill a player, the components will disappear too

Answer me when you can

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017
  13. yeah it sounds like a bug, i have a few ideas to fix a few issues i just have to find the time... hopefully over the weekend ill be able to get a bunch of stuff fixed :D

14. hello,

is there a way to make it to where anyone who joins my server automatically gets access to the plugin without me having to do it automatically?

15. Grant the permission to the default group

16. There is an exploit - if you rework an item in a recycle bench, components drop from it. When transferring them to inventory, we get each of a thousand pieces.

17. RecycleManager for Rust | Oxide I will update this plugin in a bit with something that might fix this

18. All right with the way to solve, when it dies appear the default components? ^^

I suggest the possibility, reestablish the components every 0.1 seconds, to solve this problem, or cause lag problems?

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  19. Update for the new component: Scrap?

20. Some news?
    I am going to install my server in brief, and I would like to know if they are going to solve the problems of the death and loss of the components