AntiItems

Moved

Total Downloads: 704 - First Release: Apr 8, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. On my server i am still getting components for barrels why ?

2. If you read the overview you would understand what this plugin is for and what it's used for. You would need to use a loot controller such as LootConfig, BetterLoot or Alphaloot to remove them from barrels. :)

3. same here , no problems

4. Ran across a problem today where when a person died on my server, they respawn with their inventory full of components.

5. will look into this and see if i can reproduce

6. Happens when you modify a kit and save it with the plugin loaded.

7. I can confirm this. It was happening to me before you brought it to my attention. Unload the plugin, F1 kill to make sure you have empty "invisible" inventory, then set kits.

8. Ok but through using betterloot how do i remove componenets from barrels? What text do i need to input into the json file?

9. download notepad ++, search their names and remove them from the loottable
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492734953][/DOUBLEPOST]ive had this weird problem a couple of times where, items go missing when i pick them up

i only happens when my inventory is full and i try to pick something up, it seems it going to the secret inventory or something

very good plugin i really like it!

10. The plugin don´t work, can u update this? Please

11. This plugin is awesome, so for my project, i need this plugin.

Update this please ^^

12. Whats wrong with it? it seems to be working fine for me

13. Well, I've given the permissions, the default group, and others, and do not get the default components, and I've also restarted my gaming client, and server, components are all set to 0.

And I repeat, I have the permissions of antiitems.use posts, in all groups created.

14. Screenshot
    working fine for me, keep in mind that you will have to suicide before the items are added to a players inventory

15. Look
    First Image Before giving me kill
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....327/C8C15BAF8C446A3D8608327B878BD99C7FFB2543/
    Second Image When I gave myself a kill
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....135/81273D24CB556EBCB47E143E22659CBEF741F634/
    Third Image After giving me kill
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....192/6D5D2E24655E0366AF99160A1CA2E5F030C9DC24/
    Fourth image groups with permissions
    [​IMG]

This plugin I used it a while ago, and then if I worked, not now, there you have the photos.

If u want, add me in Steam: Steam Community :: Craick

16. working fine for me

17. try deleting the config and generating a new one

18. Sorry, i found the problem, was that I had another plugin installed, the componentblocker,
    sorry for the inconvenience.

Can u add in the description: ComponentBlocker Incompatibility

Thank u :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  19. redBDGR updated AntiItems with a new update entry:

20. how can you run out lol you got 1k of each item :p