AntiItems

Moved

Total Downloads: 704 - First Release: Apr 8, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. cant get it to work thought

2. It works perfectly fine. Make sure you've not made a mistake in the configuration file as from what I recall it still loads the plugin: JSONLint - The JSON Validator.

3. i just put it in gave perm to default group
    but im running Battlefield server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492009770][/DOUBLEPOST]i changed to noCost plugin they bsicly work the same

4. Players need to reconnect after a permission or change for this plugin has been made. NoCost is a little different, it offers basic functionality, this plugins better.

5. works fine for me

6. Unfortunatley they work in a completley different manner. The other plugin still requires you to have these items in your inventory, while mine looks like you don't need to go and find them :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2017
  7. that's why i like this plugin more :)

8. pls add all components (metalblade special):

Code:
        "techparts",
        "riflebody",
        "semibody",
        "sewingkit",
        "sheetmetal",
        "rope",
        "gears",
        "propanetank",
        "metalpipe",
        "metalblade",
        "bleach",
        "glue",
        "sticks",
        "metalspring",
        "ducttape",
        "tarp"

9. I am now having an issue with the plugin not reloading on it's own after server restart. I have to "oxide.reload AntiItems" every time I restart the server or else the plugin doesn't work. I run multiple plugins and this is the only one that doesnt start automatically upon restart. Any ideas?

10. Just going to throw this out there, what's stopping you from adding metalblade to that config? Also you're using the old configuration. Update your plugin and use Anti-Items not Anti-Components.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492015809][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You could check your logs, maybe try oxide.unload AntiItems and then oxide.load AntiItems to check if anythings going wrong.

11. Nothing prevents to add itself, but by default it is not in the code.

12. Like @Dream 5 said, check for errors and get as much info as you can
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492016580][/DOUBLEPOST]
    if it is in the default config that is generated, players can craft an unlimited number of salvaged tools. Make sure to read the overview properly before asking questions

13. This plugin does not work for me...

14. Try reconnecting and ensure that you've granted yourself the permission.

15. What permission?

16. grant user "Name" anticomponents.use
    or
    grant user "Name" antiitems.use

[DOUBLEPOST=1492021806][/DOUBLEPOST]
    it's the second one :p

17. You need to learn to read the overview and the updates on every plugin if you're going to do server development. :)

18. No errors on reload at all. Plugin works beautifully when I manually load it and run it. The only problem I am having is it does not auto load when I restart the server. I am forced to manually reload it. If nobody else is having this issue it make be conflicting with another plugin or something server side. I figured I'd ask in-case anyone has seen this.

19. Well I said to unload and load not reload, as it has a difference process from a reload. It might trigger an error for why it's not loading. I'm not having this problem personally, I'm also unsure as to what would be causing it. I would go to your oxide logs and check the startup for your server and see what's going on.

20. I am also not having this problem on any of my 3 servers