AntiItems

Moved

Total Downloads: 704 - First Release: Apr 8, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. redBDGR updated AntiComponents with a new update entry:

2. You can add the "sheetmetal" item to the list in the config

3. redBDGR updated AntiComponents with a new update entry:

4. players are reporting if you suicide you can loot the components and then recycle and be baller in HQM

5. the items are removed from the body when you die (or at least they were getting removed when i was testing the latest version)

6. i didn't update to the new version yet , but that's working well with 1.0.3

7. redBDGR updated AntiComponents with a new update entry:

8. Having an issue when I redeem a kit, all hidden components suddenly appear in my inventory. I'm an admin so it may be related so I will have a non-admin player test it as well. Works perfectly up until redeeming a kit though.

Update: I installed the update and the issue seems to have gone away. I will get back to you if I begin to experience the previous problem again :) thanks for the work you put in!

I am curious though, is it possible to have ammo hidden the same way so essentially it would be "infinite" ammo without people being able to loot it or use it in turrets?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2017
  9. yeah you can hide ammo, i will be changing the plugin name to something like "AntiItems" because the current name is causing a little bit of confusion :p

10. redBDGR updated AntiItems with a new update entry:

11. i need some help , i'm using CraftingController to block some items "Armored Doors and High External Stone Gates"... from being crafted , when someone tries to craft them it gives them Gears back in the inventory , is there anyway i can like hide it again ?

12. Thank you for the quick reply. I'll give it a try!

13. Just did more testing with admins and non-admins, the hidden content is displaying in inventory when kits are redeemed. Not everytime but most times which is strange.

14. You should unload the plugin before modifying a kit, as the inventory space is still there and the Kits plugin doesn't know how to ignore items, even if they're hidden. Maybe red can cook something cute up to fix this.

15. Soooo smart Thank You! Thats prob exactly it!!

Worked like a champ thanks again :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2017
  16. redBDGR updated AntiItems with a new update entry:

17. thanks for the good work :) ,