AntiItems

Moved

Total Downloads: 704 - First Release: Apr 8, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Ill continue to work on it and see if i can find out whats going on. Just to clarify, you have granted the person the permission to use this plugin havent you?

2. Grant group default . This includes me as admin. Tell tell sign being the fact there is no salvaged tools craftable on respawn . As id added the metal blades.

3. it's working for me tho ?

4. yeah its intermittent. sometimes it loads . others it doesn't. What would cause that ? Out of say 10 respawns itll load twice

5. i can confirm that 1.0.6 version works fine on my server try reverting to that

6. yep thanks Franky . Reverted and it works fine. :)

7. Have you dropped this plugin? I would like to know, if you are going to do something for when the characters die, do not disappear the components and / or re-establish themselves

8. Components spawn in inventory =/

9. i tried a million times to make the plugin break and spawn components in my inventory didn't happen at all , i'm using 1.0.6 version , works 100%

10. I think it was because I did /kit items while it was loaded on autokit

The components would come with

11. ohh yeah , i forgot to mention that

12. cctv.camera not use.... need in craft...why?

13. OK i think i see the problem im having. The plug in is failing to autoload each day. Im having to reload the plug in manually after every server update that occurs .

14. latest version ?

15. yep . Every Thursday after an update i get in game and the plug in isnt loaded. I have to manually do this. After that its working fine all week.

16. As far as i can see, there is nothing in the plugin that would prevent it from loading. Are there any errors or perhaps any other plugins that would prevent it from fully loading?

17. I dunno man I mean i gave you my list before and its this one each and every time. I dont know what else to tell ya.

18. I can replicate this. After a restart, it doesn't load for some reason. When I load it manually, the items work...

19. Refresh don´t working, only when u disconnect, after death for a player or weapon/explosive, so u need reconnect, for appear the components.

Can u update for fix this errors? Pls? I want my server with this plugin without errors

20. I've been testing some things, before publicly opening the server, a man who did the test with a C4, thrown to the ground, and approached me, when I killed, I appeared, without any component by default.

And to have them again, you have to disconnect from the server, and reconnect, because they do not appear the components, and I have configured to refresh the components, but it is seen that if they kill you, it does not work.

I have tried to contact through private messages, and in its own plugin post, since April, but it does not answer or fix these redBDGR errors.

So I ask the Oxide administration, if they can do something to update the plugin, or that the same creator answers, and see if you want to do something with this.