AntiItems

Moved

Total Downloads: 704 - First Release: Apr 8, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. redBDGR updated AntiItems with a new update entry:

2. redBDGR, is it possible to have resources like stone and wood in the inventory too? if so, how can you add it in the config? thank you.

3. Sure is, you just need to replace the item names in the config with the ones you want to be in the players inventory

4. Is there a list of item names that I can view?

5. Oxide API for Rust

6. is any one else getting this problem or just me?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501084692][/DOUBLEPOST]i get this one as well
    upload_2017-7-26_8-58-8.png

Attached Files:

7. redBDGR updated AntiItems with a new update entry:

8. dude your awesome

9. I'm having an issue with my server where whenever I try to use Instant Craft, it claims that my inventory is full, despite the fact that I have most of the inventory empty.

Edit: Turns out it was a problem with Instant Craft, I just had to comment out the part of the code that was responsible for checking whether there was space in the inventory, since it would get confused by the hidden inventory that this plugin adds.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2017
  10. hey @redBDGR, awesome plugin btw, theres just one thing Ive noticed, if I relog all the components will show up in my inventory, anyway you can remove that?

11. I'll have a look and see if i can do something about that :)

Edit: are you using the latest version? I have already placed some code to remove the items from the players inventory when they disconnect.

12. yes I am, I started using the plugin yesterday and downloading it at that time

13. When you use a vending machine you can get all the material out of it without having a component in the inventory. Can it be solved in any way?

Attached Files:

14. It always seems to say inventory full even though there are extra slots available.

15. It only lets me craft once there are 15 slots open in my inventory. Kind of useless, no?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501801749][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Worked like a champ! Nice 1

16. Uhm I seem to have a player that made 10 rockets and 8 disappeared, when he logged out another guy tried looting him and couldn't see the rockets, but the guy that made them were able to reload the rockets (rockets are not supposed to be invisible according to my config). When he looks at turret it also say that he owns a camera but he can't see it (also an item not in my config that shouldn't be invisible)

17. @redBDGR ,

I have the group default set to have Item List A in AntiItems.

Would it be possible to have VIP lists where they can use List A and List B, List C, etc?

~Boon
    [DOUBLEPOST=1504038272][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It appears that some items go to your hotbar #7 key. So if you have things like rocket launchers or build plans disappearing, #7 key is typically where they go. Not sure how to fix that though.

18. genius..hi !!! plugins works great..but since my 3rd death, i spawn with 1k components on my inventory..any code i can change to avoid that?? also hapens on bots... thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2017
  19. Hi,
    Has anyone succeeded in solving the problem of stability?
    In fact, it only works once, if we die, we have to unplug and go back to the server

I try to add ammunition but it does not work. Can you add ammunition for the ak and the gun in the source code? it would be really cool

here is the code I use but it does not work with ammunition
    {
    "Settings": {
    "Always Have Map": false,
    "Components": {
    "gears": 1000,
    "metalpipe": 1000,
    "metalspring": 1000,
    "metalblade": 1000,
    "propanetank": 1000,
    "riflebody": 1000,
    "roadsigns": 1000,