1. This has added a few false positives to RustDB, I've had to request that they all be removed which obviously takes time and is disrupting some people's gameplay whilst they have to wait.

Is this plugin definitely not adding anyone to the ban list now?

Edit: Had a lot of false bans from people walking on glitched bases which use walls as floors

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=385578488

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
  2. Lol i'm not going to fix that -/' if people create glitched bases too bad for them lol ...
    + hopefully they Will fix that soon

3. [​IMG]

chat:

SERVER
    SERVER

Console:
    (15:58:16) | [Oxide] 3:58 PM [Info] Aston_Andrey was detected wallhacking @ to: (-1975.3, 10.6, 41.8) from: (-1974.7, 10.6, 40.8)

(15:58:16) | [Oxide] 3:58 PM [Info] Aston_Andrey was detected wallhacking @ to: (-1975.3, 10.6, 42.0) from: (-1974.7, 10.6, 40.8)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
  4. ty for noticing i'll look into it.

5. Think I'll leave it uninstalled for now just in case it bans anyone. I only really want it to kick.

6. did it have false positives with the latest versions? cause every version i narrrow it down.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422963752,1422889963][/DOUBLEPOST]for everybody that didn't know 100% if it worked :p (me included XD)

7. Reneb updated Anti Wallhack with a new update entry:

full release

[DOUBLEPOST=1422989221][/DOUBLEPOST]I actually Forgot to fix the messages not showing in the chat --'

8. So Reneb do I delete the old anti-wall hack and go with this alternative one now?

9. yes the old one was deleted. this one works much better :)

10. Seeing as this uses the Enhanced Ban System, I think it would be nice to add the "reason" when kicked/banned so that the player sees it and also when Admin check the banlist.

Appreciation Reneb

11. When kicked i intentionnally didnt pût the reason, as for the banlist, of course the reason is set

12. Ok so got banned while using your "Casper" plugin with this .. Might want to be careful if anyone is using the spectate plugins .. Now to figure out how to remove my ban with ebs lol

13. what were you banned for XD?
    wallhack?
    i should add an anti admin ban to it XD

14. Yes sorry Reneb .. it was the wallhack

wonder if I can get this cleared on RustDB now lol

15. With EBS use player.unban
    And it should do it

16. Is there a way to tell between resources the server didn't load and an actual wall hack? I have a larger server (Being wiped Friday so this wont be an issue anymore for now) but it seems like when resources are not loaded in and a player accidentally walks through it, they still get banned. Which I can see why but I'm assuming there isn't a real way to check for a difference at least one I could see anyway. Another thing seems that hackers tend to be able to shoot players through what I assume to be wallhacks, would this be considered a separate hack that allows this, or still wallhacks?

17. it's still a wallhack, i didnt really makde a plugin agaisnt that because all wallhacks will be detected with this plugin, they might be able to kill some people but as they dont see walls at all everytime they walk in a house they will get detected