1. plug-in can be installed without restarting the server?

2. version.txt = Oxide 2 build 209 for Rust server 20150124

established oxide-2.0.209-20150124.zip

11:05 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Unity Core (v1.0.0) by Oxide Team
    11:05 PM [Info] AntiWallhack plugin failed to compile! Exit code: 1
    11:05 PM [Info] Microsoft (R) Visual C# 2008 Compiler version 3.5.30729.7903
    for Microsoft (R) .NET Framework version 3.5
    Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

server\myserver\oxide\plugins\AntiWallhack.cs(13,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'RustPlugin' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

3. yes, i restarted

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
  4. Although I'm not sure exactly which snapshot version made the breaking API changes, it sounds like your Oxide.Ext.Rust is probably outdated.

5. shutdown the server
    remove the plugin
    start the server
    place the plugin inside the folder.

it sohuld work if you have the latest version.

6. Hello Folks! :)

Giving a feedback to Reneb, hopefully it can help him for future updates. I've been testing it so far for only a couple of days , I know I know very few time lol

I can get some earlier conclusions and so far best thing is how I have lowered "false positives" amount of innocent players being banned by accident compared with the other version. Still it keeps detecting "false positives" but as overall no so many complais , I barely get one or 2 per day as average.

It works great the detection as it gets player teleporting out , besides they get surprised by this since they don't have any message (I loved some of them freaking out haha) . That's the best thing with the new system. The worst thing, as the previous one is how they are detected (detection system which I am sure it is a pain in the ass). So far some builders have been building/remodeling their house , and when spawning a wall , while this being spawning and getting stability and it's life points, there's an interval in which builder can pass through it . Because of this they get detected being teleported and not need for another one, a little one after it player gets kicked and banned with the message "Admin has banned you for using Wallhack 2" I am not sure if that number there, the 2, is the warning times player was moved or tped or warned before getting kick and perm ban.

As conclusion I think it works better than the other but still detection time has trouble with builders when building their houses and doing the silly passing through walls when they are being spawning , not being fully ready yet.

I hope this information can be useful enough :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
  7. hmmm ok well it's strange, as detection should reset after 2seconds. so unless they get detected very fast they shouldnt get kicked.
    i'll look into it, maybe i sec 20secs for accident (of interval)
    and if not, i'll just add the check like on the last one by waiting for the wall to be at least 33% health up

8. Could it be caused by lag? Wednesday and Thursday are most lagged days due buildings amount and such before Friday's wipe. I'll test the wipe day and weekend in order to compare results.

I am quite happy with this one nowadays. Using numbers for let others understand it better, I used to have a banlist of 20 people every couple of days (form 60 slots max server where I am testing it) , needing to remove several from list (depending of the day, an average of 6 ). However these past 2 days with this one, having server full and working with players doing their stuff , I only got 6 and 2 mistakes , which is quite a big improvement. That means less trouble for players, less

I think the idea of wall's health is a good idea as improvement :p , but so far I think we can test with interval's time as you have said and hopefully test both when server lags and when it doesn`t

9. Guess server lags Will cause some détections but not really kicks.
    No the main problem is player building. Ill post an update soon

10. Awesome work!!! :)

can you add a config file with everything that the plugin print's to the players ? so i can translate it ?

11. with the latest rust this plugin is creating a lot of false positive. i'll push and update soon to fix

12. oh man I download 1 version and Reneb update it so fast. Give me some time lmao

I will place it today but I will not be able to do a right test until tomorrow probably. Too many restarts already , poor players.

Once I get the chance I'll give a feed back :D

13. you dont need to restart.

14. No? :O you give me good news then (Can I kiss you? lmao)

I thought I would because of the temp folder with all the new dll files there O_O

Woohoo testing time!

Thank you Reneb.

15. as you pu tthe plugin inside oxide/plugins/
    you don't need to restart the server, the server detects the new plugins and auto loads it.

16. It seems to be a great advantage this one in C# compared to LUA ones.

I have noticed there is a new temp folder inside oxide folder , with the following DLL files :

upload_2015-1-31_18-31-41.png

That's why I thought I would have needed a restart. (See so many versions lol )

So far so good, almost withink first 30 mins with full server ^_^